'Skyfall' Cast Photo Call NY

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote: Does anyone know if she is still married to Zollo?
Who the hell's Zollo? Does he do tricks with his sword like Zorro? No wonder she's hanging with Javier. He has a very big sword and knows how to use it, I'm sure! Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
Who the hell's Zollo? Does he do tricks with his sword like Zorro? No wonder she's hanging with Javier. He has a very big sword and knows how to use it, I'm sure! Image
Hahahaha!! That smiley!! Too bad he doesn't have blondish/brown hair I looked online, and it says that Fred Zollo is her husband, but is she wearing a ring? I saw him with her during ASR. He's a talented and wealthy producer in his own right, but he's old(er), and e ain't no Dan or Jav. And they are both taken. I bet she is one frustrated woman. Surely she's seen DC nude, being the exhibitionist that he is. Judi has seen it!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:I think Bernice is drop dead gorgeous. She could wear a potato sack and still be gorgeous, IMO. But Babs is beautiful in these pics (I think she's always pretty) - weight loss, beautiful make-up, beautiful face, and exuberantly happy (smiling eyes are so lovely.) Better yet, she has about 30 years on Bernice - amazing. Oh, and a killer franchise (literally), DC at a moment's notice, she and Javier are embracing, and she has hundreds of millions of dollars. She s 52 :shock: .
Marlohe is 33 :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG, I fainted and Kayla was licking my face to bring me around and I thought Daniel was kissing me. OMG, I am speechless. The pictures are soem of the best I have ever seen of HHH.
Someone on a previous page said "just when you think he can't get any better looking" Now he's gone and done it to us.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think they are still married, at least it looked like that in June 2012 when Zollo won a Tony Award

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
I think they are still married, at least it looked like that in June 2012 when Zollo won a Tony Award

Thanks, Dunda! wow, quite the power couple.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I think Bernice is drop dead gorgeous. She could wear a potato sack and still be gorgeous, IMO. But Babs is beautiful in these pics (I think she's always pretty) - weight loss, beautiful make-up, beautiful face, and exuberantly happy (smiling eyes are so lovely.) Better yet, she has about 30 years on Bernice - amazing. Oh, and a killer franchise (literally), DC at a moment's notice, she and Javier are embracing, and she has hundreds of millions of dollars. She s 52 :shock: .
I agree Bernice is gorgeous. Posters of her are plastered all over the West End as the face of Swarovski and she is simply stunning. I just think what she is wearing is a little weird for the event. (.........wondering if she intended to go to a showing of Tinker, Tailor, Solder, Spy. :brood: )

Amazing that Babs is 52. She always looks so real and genuine anyway, but here she has an extra shine, plus the advantage of being sensibly dressed for the occasion. :wink: :lol:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you tb :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..