Daniel on Jimmy Fallon

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Fantastic!! Thanks Sylvia!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lovely, thanks SG! Poor guy, all the compliments he can't take it!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Awesome, thanks for posting! Can't wait to watch it later :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

As the first Skyfall interview - well on TV at least, you really get the sense now that he wears the Bond mantle so much easier now and is recognized for having assumed that role so well. No longer the "new James Bond".
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks for the links but can someone sendspace the files. My PC is acting up. Thanks K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:As the first Skyfall interview - well on TV at least, you really get the sense now that he wears the Bond mantle so much easier now and is recognized for having assumed that role so well. No longer the "new James Bond".
I've thought the same thing. No longer does he resist being tagged Bond. He's now proud and protective if it. Heck, he gave life to an out-of-date franchise and changed many lives, mostly his own, by doing so.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:As the first Skyfall interview - well on TV at least, you really get the sense now that he wears the Bond mantle so much easier now and is recognized for having assumed that role so well. No longer the "new James Bond".
I've thought the same thing. No longer does he resist being tagged Bond. He's now proud and protective if it. Heck, he gave life to an out-of-date franchise and changed many lives, mostly his own, by doing so.
He was so comfortable, no nervousness at all that I could see. Yeah he knows he owns it!

JF was such a sweetheart! What a fangirl :lol:
I felt like he was so excited to have Daniel that he ended up talking more.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Haha - JF was such a fangirl. Love it! He was, wasn't he? Very cute. So much more fun than Letterman would have been. Same network as SNL and Fallon, right? CBS? DC must have really banned Letterman.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Just watched it, it was sooo funny. Could watch it over and over again, but I still have other plans for today unfortunately :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:^ Haha - JF was such a fangirl. Love it! He was, wasn't he? Very cute. So much more fun than Letterman would have been. Same network as SNL and Fallon, right? CBS? DC must have really banned Letterman.
Yep, same building just different floors, so he didn't have far to travel. :wink:
Leterman is a stuck up twonk!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:^ Haha - JF was such a fangirl. Love it! He was, wasn't he? Very cute. So much more fun than Letterman would have been. Same network as SNL and Fallon, right? CBS? DC must have really banned Letterman.
No sf, DL is in CBS and SNL, Fallon are NBC. Made sense he would go to Fallon I guess cuz of SNL/NBC conn.

The clip they showed was awesome, with the trademark music in the background :thud:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JF is such a Bond fan, loved the way Daniel was dressed and his hair, the overall HE LOOKS LIKE DANIEL CRAIG.....finally he has some hair.
Daniel does seem very confortable in his body, confident, still is somewhat shy.
JF took the "you can't tell us anything" and ran with it, at one point he said are you even in the movie, :rotfl:
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Thank you for the link. It's so nice. Is it possible to prepare it for downloading???
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007