Hunger TV vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

Beautiful both to look at and what he says :sigh:

Sounds like he is giving advice for someone new to acting.
juicy

Post by juicy »

Daniel was more handsome in black and white scene, i think.

I LOVE this work :-)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:Hunger Vid part two :wink: k

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emiywj
:shock: Wow!

Can't wait for Part 3 on the 16th!! :P

I think Daniel should dump all dates with talkshow hosts and just sit in front of a camera and talk. He comes across so much better, more real and giving us more insight into himself. Sod the talk shows.....I want more of this!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:

I think Daniel should dump all dates with talkshow hosts and just sit in front of a camera and talk. He comes across so much better, more real and giving us more insight into himself. Sod the talk shows.....I want more of this!!!
Yes, very true. This seems all honest and not holding back so much.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

Yes, very true. This seems all honest and not holding back so much.
Maybe because he can chose what he says instead of reacting to what someone else asks. Also it takes away his nerves because he is in control. I know these talk shows are supposed to be choreographed, where the guests are supposed to know what questions will be asked first and be able to name their "no-go" areas, but as we have seen when someone tries to ask him about his marriage, that doesn't always happen, I think that puts him on edge, makes him nervy.

Here there is no-one asking him questions, he is just telling us what he wants us to know and in doing so tells us much more than he ever does in a talk show. These vids are going to the top of my lists of all-time favs. I hope portion #3 is as good. Hmmmmm....gotta wait until next Tuesday though. :brood:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Again, :stick_iagree: with JEC. That video clip was just a hundred times more amazing and insightful than most TV interviews he has ever done... just a pity it was so short! It was scrum-diddly-doodly! :lol: :twisted: Where is PART ONE??? He looks great in the interview AND the photos!! :thud:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I brought "The Hunger" magazine yesterday which had a short interview with Daniel along with some nice pics. There's never as much as you hope there would be. The mag cost £4.95 and, would you believe I found it in a Tesco Express??? (Non UK people: This is just a small supermarket.) I would have thought only speciality newsagents would stock it. The thing is a tome! It hurt my wrist to pick it up. It holds interviews with Helen McCrory and Toby Jones too. It was quite a good mag for the price... 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:would you believe I found it in a Tesco Express??? (Non UK people: This is just a small supermarket.)
I guess dedicated Daniel fans know that, even when they are not from IK :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I purchased that mag, so I'm happy to hear it's worth the postage :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Cheers! :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, thanks a bunch :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

No bods! :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

He'll never change, u think he was talking to a bloke down the pub fffing this and ffing that. :wink: Not something that will go out all over the world. He's very cute though love it when he grins away, those pinch cheeks.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you for the third part!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.