Hunger TV vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Right.....I want to start a world-wide petition where the only people allowed to interview Daniel are Rankin, Rose and Edith Bowman! :lol:

Between the three of them we would get serious, funny and bloke-down-the-pub Daniel incarnations without any of the milk-sop regurgitated questions and tired answers.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I absolutely love the Hunger interviews, he seems so at ease and an overall nice and funny guy. Nothing like the typical promo interview. Wish there was more of that-
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:Right.....I want to start a world-wide petition where the only people allowed to interview Daniel are Rankin, Rose and Edith Bowman! :lol:

Between the three of them we would get serious, funny and bloke-down-the-pub Daniel incarnations without any of the milk-sop regurgitated questions and tired answers.
I almost agree :lol:

Sometimes I like those interviews when he's messing around with the interviewer like the Accesshollywood ones. The questions are somewhat stupid and sometimes he can't hold back teasing....
"That's called acting" and "I don't wear a bikini" :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Right.....I want to start a world-wide petition where the only people allowed to interview Daniel are Rankin, Rose and Edith Bowman! :lol:

I almost agree :lol:

Sometimes I like those interviews when he's messing around with the interviewer like the Accesshollywood ones. The questions are somewhat stupid and sometimes he can't hold back teasing....
"That's called acting" and "I don't wear a bikini" :lol: :lol:
Yes, out of someting awkward something funny can come out. But on a whole - to be fair - what are journalists supposed to ask. They probably have a list with questions, they NEED to ask and its not their fault, the list is pretty much the same for all. With something like Hunger, its different. It was not so much about Bond, but about Daniel and the questions could be different.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah... I love these interviews. 8) They are insightful, intelligent and Daniel seems really relaxed and at ease. It would be great to have more interviews like this! :wink:
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Here you can find all clips and the third part of the Hunger TV Interview:
http://www.hungertv.com/film/feature/daniel-craig/#
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Fan1 :D

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

No vid, but the shoots from the Hunger Mag

ImageImage
ImageImage

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

The last one is just so yummy!!! :thud:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

LMcAree91 wrote:The last one is just so yummy!!! :thud:
:stick_iagree:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

HLAJ wrote:
LMcAree91 wrote:The last one is just so yummy!!! :thud:
:stick_iagree:
:thudpile I agree, the last one.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It is, but also a bit like he is having sommew ache. Head or eye :twisted:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I haven't seen those shots in colour before... they are ALL just LUSH!

:thud: :twisted:

Thanks! 8)