Heineken ad

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:Add to the list those who age with class--Vanessa Redgrave IMO. Might not care for her politics but Crikey she was a stunner when young and she hasn't stopped being opinionated or acting yet. :wink: k
Add our very own Dame Judi to that bunch.

Judi in 1957

khenton

Post by khenton »

Love those bangs! and a tiara! I want one!:wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Vanessa Redgrave admitted in a mag that she had her her eyes 'tweaked' a few years back also Helen Mirren was pictured last week with the scarf supporting her neck and wrapped around her head after having a recent facelift. I would say 99% of actress's have work done, especially in the neck area as you very rarely see an actress with a saggy neck.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Littlesue wrote:Vanessa Redgrave admitted in a mag that she had her her eyes 'tweaked' a few years back also Helen Mirren was pictured last week with the scarf supporting her neck and wrapped around her head after having a recent facelift. I would say 99% of actress's have work done, especially in the neck area as you very rarely see an actress with a saggy neck.
Oh no, I see it now: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -face.html
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Lol, I think I would have done the supermarket shop online until it had healed up :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, why do it and then show it off? Or maybe she makes a point in doing exactly that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Germangirl wrote:Yeah, why do it and then show it off? Or maybe she makes a point in doing exactly that.
Because its our pervasive right to know :cry: and if she has had anything done she'll probably be outed by some no mark. Not sure why anyone is sad or surprised either since we have a tendency to throw our stars under the bus when they start to show their age.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:Vanessa Redgrave admitted in a mag that she had her her eyes 'tweaked' a few years back also Helen Mirren was pictured last week with the scarf supporting her neck and wrapped around her head after having a recent facelift. I would say 99% of actress's have work done, especially in the neck area as you very rarely see an actress with a saggy neck.
I agree. If it's not overdone, it can look very natural and just make someone look 'refreshed.' Also, for every-day folks who couldn't give a hoot about having plastic surgery to improve their looks, insurance pays to fix droopy eyelids that impede one's vision.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

honeyjes wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yeah, why do it and then show it off? Or maybe she makes a point in doing exactly that.
Because its our pervasive right to know :cry: and if she has had anything done she'll probably be outed by some no mark. Not sure why anyone is sad or surprised either since we have a tendency to throw our stars under the bus when they start to show their age.
But it's not just the stars. A good friend just had her neck done because she's in her early 50s, in sales, competes with people half her age, and is trying to survive in this economy. She had a 'Lifestyle Lift' about a month ago and feels SO much better about herself. People ask her if she's been on vacation, they tell her that she looks fantastic. She does look really, really good. It has given her so much self confidence. It's too bad that society values youth, but that's a fact. We can't change that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the magic word is "NATURAL" As long as it looks - like I said before - like you have bee on ols, its all good. Problem is to stop at some point for many, it seems. You just can't look 30 forever. You might be able to brush off 10 years, but that's it. IF you absolutely feel the need, but getting older, I can understand that. Not for the others, you might do it just for yourself.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, the magic word is "NATURAL" As long as it looks - like I said before - like you have bee on ols, its all good. Problem is to stop at some point for many, it seems. You just can't look 30 forever. You might be able to brush off 10 years, but that's it. IF you absolutely feel the need, but getting older, I can understand that. Not for the others, you might do it just for yourself.
So true. No plastic surgery can reverse the aging process - at least not for long. Unless blessed with golden genes, people can look well preserved at 70, but the'll still look 70.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

As with all operations, there is a risk that it won’t turn out well, and for some corrective surgery then kicks in, for others, I suppose multiple operations will be like being a heroin addict, because it’s mostly only a temporary fix, coupled with the buzz from the compliments and attention, one problem solved seems to magnify other faults that brings you to a depressing low and you need it fixed so the cycle of abuse begins.

Ultimately though, the short term gain will take its’ toll and brings you right back to square one but the cracks are more magnified as there is only so much nip, tuck, injections, fillers et al that can be repeated to maintain the facade and (d)elusion, hence why if your going to do it, way up whether it's worth it.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

honeyjes wrote:As with all operations, there is a risk that it won’t turn out well, and for some corrective surgery then kicks in, for others, I suppose multiple operations will be like being a heroin addict, because it’s mostly only a temporary fix, coupled with the buzz from the compliments and attention, one problem solved seems to magnify other faults that brings you to a depressing low and you need it fixed so the cycle of abuse begins.

Ultimately though, the short term gain will take its’ toll and brings you right back to square one but the cracks are more magnified as there is only so much nip, tuck, injections, fillers et al that can be repeated to maintain the facade and (d)elusion, hence why if your going to do it, way up whether it's worth it.
My aunt had a facelift about 20 years ago, at age 45. Of course I don't know what she'd look like now had she not had the surgery, but she doesn't look a day younger than her 63 years...the same wrinkles as every average woman her age...