The Squashed Balls Thread/PriZe for weirdest, funniest title

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

OMG, that one is new to me Boss. I had to step back for a moment to work out who and what it was!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, me too. But it gives a good idea, why sex scenes are far from erotic.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Maybe not a ball squashier but a darn good picture.
That's not erotic? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think GG means for the actors.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, not an erotic feeling with the director or whoever on his knees next to you.

Not that going on your knees is necessarely a bad thing. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Well, she´s either a terrific actress or she was really enjoying the momment :shock:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Regardless, I would still have had to change my knickers after filming that scene.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

OMG!!!!! :shock: Now we really DO have a thread for every aspect of Daniel. I'm not complaining but maybe we should be apologising to Daniel in advance??!! :oops: :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Regardless, I would still have had to change my knickers after filming that scene.
[-X knickers not allowed in a scene like this, to confining, conamdo is a must.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OMG! A Squashed Balls thread? DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!! Oh Bee, what a way to start the day!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
:sigh: I love his balls :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Was about time, aou found your way around here. The Ladies were waiting for you... :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Was about time, aou found your way around here. The Ladies were waiting for you... :wink:
And what a title for a thread, huh? That's Bee for you - she's a Marketing pro.

Still spending any free time I have in the library trying to find a genealogy connection to the Rockefeller family. Then I could be on there all the time.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Was about time, aou found your way around here. The Ladies were waiting for you... :wink:

Still spending any free time I have in the library trying to find a genealogy connection to the Rockefeller family. Then I could be on there all the time.
We considered to collect money for you to become our full-time entertainer but we're too poor. :cry:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maybelline wrote:
sf2la wrote:

We considered to collect money for you to become our full-time entertainer but we're too poor. :cry:
LOL! It's a good thing I'm not a papz. I don't know what the market is for close-ups of his package.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Och, I am sure, there is a market for that. :twisted: Deliver the goods and lets find out.