The Squashed Balls Thread/PriZe for weirdest, funniest title

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:All roads lead back to those blue trunks with the sexiest man alive in them. I would like to start at his navel with my tongue and work my way down from there.
His happy trail is so incredibly sexy :thud: . No kidding...imagine starting there.... :thud: The man really does have it all.
DC Ball Condoms, huh? Maybe that's our path to turning this crush into a living?? :lol: :lol:
chippi

Post by chippi »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:All roads lead back to those blue trunks with the sexiest man alive in them. I would like to start at his navel with my tongue and work my way down from there.
His happy trail is so incredibly sexy :thud: . No kidding...imagine starting there.... :thud: The man really does have it all.
DC Ball Condoms, huh? Maybe that's our path to turning this crush into a living?? :lol: :lol:
Great idea. I'm totally in.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
ball condoms? how exactly do they work? it's a great idea, neon colors, tossels we can pull on, sequins. Ah no bad idea, they could chafe our poor boy.
big picture, good idea. I like it. who is going to patten them? can we get a proto type?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
ball condoms? how exactly do they work? it's a great idea, neon colors, tossels we can pull on, sequins. Ah no bad idea, they could chafe our poor boy.
big picture, good idea. I like it. who is going to patten them? can we get a proto type?
Well, first tboss, the word is patent. LOL. Mmmmm....a prototype is a good idea. Balls feel so great...how do we make them feel better? If they were hairless they would be better, IMO.
chippi

Post by chippi »

Ok. So, this one isn't exactly balls squashed, but I think we can all agree that unnatural restriction is a factor...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, I LOVE this photo. Sorry Daniel, but TG for paparazzi. They bring us such happiness :sigh: Oh, and i don't think I have this image as big as it is! Thanks for posting, Chippi!
chippi

Post by chippi »

sf2la wrote:Oh, I LOVE this photo. Sorry Daniel, but TG for paparazzi. They bring us such happiness :sigh: Oh, and i don't think I have this image as big as it is! Thanks for posting, Chippi!
"big". Yes. Yes indeed. :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:
sf2la wrote:Oh, I LOVE this photo. Sorry Daniel, but TG for paparazzi. They bring us such happiness :sigh: Oh, and i don't think I have this image as big as it is! Thanks for posting, Chippi!
And it's learned to dress left naturally :) . No assistance required. Although, I'd be more than happy to swim through shark-infested waters to assist if needed!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - what are you going to call your proto type? And how will the package look? I think, this is your job, sf.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

"Price" ?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh my, I will think about it while away this week. I do believe we have the right professions among us. LOL. But price??? Well, certainly it will be premium priced :wink: . No discounting DC.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:Oh my, I will think about it while away this week. I do believe we have the right professions among us. LOL. But price??? Well, certainly it will be premium priced :wink: . No discounting DC.
No I meant the change to the title of this thread!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

sf2la wrote:
chippi wrote:
And it's learned to dress left naturally :) . No assistance required. Although, I'd be more than happy to swim through shark-infested waters to assist if needed!
You girls crack me up...when I first read the title of this new thread, I knew it would make for some good entertainment - in any way! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup- a price. For outstanding poetry in a thread title. The naughty folks and I have to go, sit down and decide on something.Please pm me. 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yup- a price. For outstanding poetry in a thread title. The naughty folks and I have to go, sit down and decide on something.Please pm me. 8)
Do you mean price or prize....I'm a little confused. :-k (it doesn't take much, I know :wink: )