Oldies are Goldies

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Happy at the KOL concert
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhjmbi

Spirit Awards 07 Sta. Barbara
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e28igi
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:thud: I watched the Stephen Holt interview :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: . DC is the most perfect looking man on the planet, and Stephen was so lovely in either love or lust with Daniel. Can't blame him. The Bobbie done was good, especially the talk about Bond. Who was the common friend among Babs and him who died the previous year? And the OSCARS. Good lord, he was fabulous. Did you know what Nicole said to him? I can't wait to catch up on the others. Hopefully on our 4th of July holiday.

Thanks so much. These are gems.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: Spirit Awards 07 Sta. Barbara
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e28igi
I really can't recall seeing this one before! :shock:

Short but full of little details.......the groan of "Oh My God" from the woman at 00:11, the sharp intake of breath at 00:37 when he teased them by pretending to turn away, and the miserable cries of "Dannniel" as he headed back to the car.

It seemed to me that they were on a tight schedule and maybe there really was not time for his walkabout. Laura's hand hovering to keep his attention. She only ever grabs him like that when he simply has to move on.
Germangirl wrote:Edith, quite the cult vid. "Feel-a-vision" :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fj0y8y
If they said he could only ever be interviewed by one fun interviewer and one serious interviewer for the rest of his career, the fun one for me would be Edith. She is fantastic.

(Charlie Rose would be the serious one)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@sf - I'LL help you out, don't you worry" to Nicole.

@JEC - for funny one of the Aussie interviewers and Charlie Rose for serious - for sure.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:@sf - I'LL help you out, don't you worry" to Nicole.

@JEC - for funny one of the Aussie interviewers and Charlie Rose for serious - for sure.
Oh, thanks! He is perfect. Sorry for repeating myself... :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Charlie Rose is so sharp and intelligent without being stuck up and pretentious. Perhaps because his is a whole programme rather than just a short interview, they have time to get into things in depth.

That Aussie man and woman, can't remember their names, the ones who talked about the hotel room having the number 007....they were fun.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
That Aussie man and woman, can't remember their names, the ones who talked about the hotel room having the number 007....they were fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgpx9ovgCgY

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks GG for all the uploads, great stuff.
caramel

Post by caramel »

ALWAYS fun to watch that! :hyper:

When talking about limitations after Bond - "jump out of a plane" - :rotfl: Why would he do that anyways? :lol:

Pity that we couldn't see his hearty laughs... sounds so infectious.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
ALWAYS fun to watch that! :hyper:

When talking about limitations after Bond - "jump out of a plane" - :rotfl: Why would he do that anyways? :lol:

Pity that we couldn't see his hearty laughs... sounds so infectious.
That IS a great one. Quick interviewers, but yeah, bummer the cameras were more on him. Interesting now that he brings up DA. Little did he know then...
khenton

Post by khenton »

Again, thanks everyone for all the goodies--what a treat! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks GG Are those Aussies funny or what? :wink: k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel and the papz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g2y7kz

Its just so much to go through...so this will be a spur of the moment thing on my part. I wished, we would fill this ia bit with older stuff or whatever...maybe material unseen by some... :wink:

khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks GG I always have mixed feelings about these kinda pap things. I mean they have to make a living but crikey I can so understand how the person being papped feels. Like he did ask to be left alone :roll: :wink: k