Oldies are Goldies

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This little show of him was so amazingly great. He is a comic genius and would have deserved an own show instead of often stupid films.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Cheryl. Found this. It's not the vid but close :wink: K

http://movies.dir.groups.yahoo.com/grou ... essage/147
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks very much K, good digging tee hee :lol: :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:oops: :oops: I wanted to provide the goods...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

GG thanks so much for uploading those, your a little gem!!! Thank YOU!!!! :blowkiss:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:GG thanks so much for uploading those, your a little gem!!! Thank YOU!!!! :blowkiss:
Glad it worked :D

khenton

Post by khenton »

Adding my thanks too gg. Made my cup of coffee you did!!! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anything else, you guys would like to see and cannot find?

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Anything else, you guys would like to see and cannot find?
Oooo your going to regret saying that, only kidding btw. You know the one, where daniel is being interviewed about The jacket, and the jacket title falls down in mid interview, and Daniel goes, OOoooo its adrian!
Do u have that one, but no worries if u dont. I know it takes ages to find the flaming things thanks GG :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Oooo your going to regret saying that, only kidding btw. You know the one, where daniel is being interviewed about The jacket, and the jacket title falls down in mid interview, and Daniel goes, OOoooo its adrian!
Do u have that one, but no worries if u dont. I know it takes ages to find the flaming things thanks GG :wink:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5447330052# :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
woohooo thanks for that SG!!! you know i have googled that vid and never got it. But thank you!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: Oooo your going to regret saying that, only kidding btw. You know the one, where daniel is being interviewed about The jacket, and the jacket title falls down in mid interview, and Daniel goes, OOoooo its adrian!
woohooo thanks for that SG!!! you know i have googled that vid and never got it. But thank you!!
My pleasure! It was nice to see it again. :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zi9dt9

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zi9dt9
bless u, thank you dunda!!!!