Skyfall - James Bond Photocall Turkey

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And you know what...I just LOVE him for that, wearing what he thinks is ok and don't give a damn :lol: :lol:

sooo not pretentious :mrgreen:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: To be picky, I'm with Dunda. I think everything is just fine, but the shirt looks like it's for bumming around, not for a photocall. He wears clothes so well, it's a bit of a shame his shirt doesn't look a bit nicer. Maybe even a t-shirt would have looked better under the jumper/sweater.
I think, its one of those from Tattoo, which always look a bit untidy but are meant that way.

I know of FSG's love for suits and can understand her, but I am fine with this outfit as well. The other actors and Sam don't look dressed up either just Babs and Michael.

Important thing for me - they seem in a good mood, which means, that Sam might be willing to stick around for the next.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

:sigh: Thx for the pics!!

Could be another shirt but the jeans are very sexy.... :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

he so handsome and rugged. such star magentism yes?

si he could look better with t shirt under but he like living out of suitcase look in 5 star luxury hotel :lol:
he has that pregoative now

gracias for pictures.
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:si he could look better with t shirt under but he like living out of suitcase look in 5 star luxury hotel :lol:
He could have come to the photoshooting in jogging pants and a blurry shirt - and it would be still sexy as hell. :twisted: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:si he could look better with t shirt under but he like living out of suitcase look in 5 star luxury hotel :lol:
He could have come to the photoshooting in jogging pants and a blurry shirt - and it would be still sexy as hell. :twisted: :lol:
what you mean :shock: he should be naked. :lol:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

007Mania wrote:
You got that right!!!! I like the stubble and clean shaven equally, I think. Maybe the stubble a bit more. I wouldn't like it if it were all white, but the about he has is perfect with me. He had just never pull a Richard Gere on us and let his head hair go all gray or white. NOOOOOOO!!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote:
I think that's a brilliant idea. And think of the publicity the movie would get!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I mean, if DC is a team player, he'd do it for Babs :twisted: (and us.)
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote: He could have come to the photoshooting in jogging pants and a blurry shirt - and it would be still sexy as hell. :twisted: :lol:
I think that's a brilliant idea. And think of the publicity the movie would get!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I mean, if DC is a team player, he'd do it for Babs :twisted: (and us.)
i not think Babs was hard enough on him for this basura photocall :evil:
it not like he became shy over the night
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote: what you mean :shock: he should be naked. :lol:
i not think Babs was hard enough on him for this basura photocall :evil:
it not like he became shy over the night
TOTALLY!!! BASURA!!! He's never been shy before. He's used to 'getting his kit off' as he says. Something should be done. I still think there should be a PG version released for the theaters and an R version left for Blu-Ray. Forget the interview 'extras.' Give us what we really want :twisted: .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Do you think Laura harbors secret fantasies for her master?
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Do you think Laura harbors secret fantasies for her master?
of course, she only human :lol:
i like way he leads everyone at this phtoccall yes? everyone look and follow him
ImageImage
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

was away for a couple of days and came back to such yummy pictures...thanks for finding and sharing them!! :D
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

THX for the pics!

He looks happy to be there :)