TGWDT team on Charlie Rose

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

TGWDT team on Charlie Rose

Post by caramel »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very interesting. Great insights of their take on it, their reasons..

Love his blue, blue look - continued handsomeness in all these interviews. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

To me that was the best part of the interview :lol: the way he rolls his eyes saying at some point maybe MB thought about sleeping with Lisbeth but that wasn't the driving force... but then she does it by literally jumping onto him.

DF was adorable throughout the hour. He is ready to break into a laugh at any time looks like and I think he was blushing when RM said how she couldn't envisage working with anyone but DF in this movie.
The way they all jumped up in the beginning of the interview to defend his style of doing numerous takes was very sweet and telling as to how much they admire DF's way of working.
Last edited by caramel on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasha

Post by sasha »

I liked their collective display of loyalty too. It's interesting that they didn't want to give LS's description/characterization, despite Charlie Rose's pressuring. DF did it many times in his journal interviews but decided to be non-commitmental here.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

To me, this was like a crowning of their deity, Fincher. I'm not at all saying he isn't deserving of the accolades, for I'm sure he is, but the show was a Fincher crew love fest. I thought DC's answers were very smart and cute, but his haircut is not flattering. Way too short around the ears. I told the same to a friend who saw it and she said, "Especially when the cameras shot from behind!" I have to agree but presume that the Bond camera angles will be nothing but flattering. Fincher is handsome, IMO, but he has short fingers :? .