Daniel Craig on the Colbert Report

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

I believed him when he said "I hand wash all my sweater vests." It is the accent!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Wow quite funny interview. I laughed almost the whole time. The Today interview was in comparison boring.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I really loved this!!! :D :D I couldn't download the clip just by clicking on the link but was able to download the sendspace file. 8) It was a bit brief but Daniel seemed to be enjoying himself and the arm wrestle was a classic! Love to see more of stuff like this. Maybe Daniel does have 'Jazz Hands' after all..... if he is in the right environment and somebody else is doing most of the 'jazzing'........... :wink: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

honeyjes wrote:Daniels Segment
http://www.mediafire.com/?wuf4j2v8lhihjk6

Thanks jes!! :thumbup: (Neither of the links worked for me. :roll: )

This is a fabulous clip, lots of fun and Daniel at his "oh boy what have I got myself into now!" mode at his best.

Loved the subtle comeback "It's a period piece......like you".
Loved the "more fool you" exchange about Tony Blair (....they both seem to share an opinion there!)

Loved the arm-wrestling piece. Daniel's arm was splitting that sleeve and he wasn't even flexing fully! :shock: Poor Colbert did not stand a chance, bless him.

But kudos and thanks to him for giving Daniel a very different, relaxed and fun-filled TV slot. He goes onto my list of those who make the grade in interviewing our man. 8)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

It was the best interview, 2 thumbs up, Colbert is quick, asks fun questions and Daniel was having fun,
Hand washing sweater vests was so nfunny I had to play it over and over.
Glad my DVR recoreded jsut like it was supposed to.
tampa

Post by tampa »

I don't know if you can get Colbert's show outside of the states, but if not, he is just the best. His show is a satire. He comes on as a major right winger and lets the right wing types in the US have it through satire. he is sly as a fox with all his digs. But he's also a really sweet guy. I thought he was very nice to DC. It's as if he was well aware that DC is uncomforable in these chat show settings and he (and his staff) went out of their way to come up with some fun bits of business to fill DC's slot.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tampa wrote:I don't know if you can get Colbert's show outside of the states, but if not, he is just the best. His show is a satire. He comes on as a major right winger and lets the right wing types in the US have it through satire. he is sly as a fox with all his digs. But he's also a really sweet guy. I thought he was very nice to DC. It's as if he was well aware that DC is uncomforable in these chat show settings and he (and his staff) went out of their way to come up with some fun bits of business to fill DC's slot.
This is nice to know, because he came across as a really nice man, a nice inventive sense of humour.

I've never seen him before, so he is new to me and I hope Daniel had so much fun that he goes back for more when Skyfall does the rounds.

I take my hat off to anyone who through humour, kindness or just decent intelligent questions (like Charlie Rose) manages to make an interview a pleasurable event for Daniel. We all know he likens it to "pulling teeth" and so I think someone who takes that time and effort should be rewarded with a regular slot on Daniel's list of preferred hosts.
tampa

Post by tampa »

JEC57 wrote:
tampa wrote:I don't know if you can get Colbert's show outside of the states, but if not, he is just the best. His show is a satire. He comes on as a major right winger and lets the right wing types in the US have it through satire. he is sly as a fox with all his digs. But he's also a really sweet guy. I thought he was very nice to DC. It's as if he was well aware that DC is uncomforable in these chat show settings and he (and his staff) went out of their way to come up with some fun bits of business to fill DC's slot.
This is nice to know, because he came across as a really nice man, a nice inventive sense of humour.

I've never seen him before, so he is new to me and I hope Daniel had so much fun that he goes back for more when Skyfall does the rounds.

I take my hat off to anyone who through humour, kindness or just decent intelligent questions (like Charlie Rose) manages to make an interview a pleasurable event for Daniel. We all know he likens it to "pulling teeth" and so I think someone who takes that time and effort should be rewarded with a regular slot on Daniel's list of preferred hosts.
Yes, I think Daniel def. always goes back to those hosts that have been decent to him. He has interviewed well with Matt on Today often and knows Matt is a fan of his work. He also goes back to Kimmel and Leno who are both good to him. Charlie Rose is a very series interviewer that he has done quite a few times now.

I hate it when unknown sources get quoted about his not be cooperative for promo. He does tons of it and is a total professional about doing what the studios ask of him. He's been doing a ton of it for C&A, TinTIn and this film for months. Shooting Bond must be a relief after all of it.

The problem for him and other stars, is that the studios now know that the US film grosses are now less and less important, so their promotion work for expensive films is just getting to be a bigger and bigger effort all over the world. How could he not hate it. The promo work is endless.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I do hope Daniel has a lovely Christmas and enjoys himself.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

These are hilarious (and good quality too! :wink: )

I gotta think up something to go with these....they are too good not to. :brood:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Oh goodie! so glad u like them, I wanted to do a gif, but my gif maker has never worked properly since I brought it, the trial verson worked great. Never bleeding worked since. I just love to see him smiling and laughing, such a tonic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, Cheryl! Those are beautiful!!! What a hoot that interview was!Thanks so much for these pics!!

Will he and Roonry do televised promo interviews ex-US?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:Oh, Cheryl! Those are beautiful!!! What a hoot that interview was!Thanks so much for these pics!!

Will he and Roonry do televised promo interviews ex-US?
:stick_iagree: thx cheryl, these are beautiful! Makes me smile just looking at them.
My kids ended up watching the arm wrestling part on TV that day as they heard me laughing a lot and we were all like "Go Daniel!, Come on Daniel!" :lol:
Such fun!
sf, I think they are done with promos all over. This is it.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I can't stop from going back and looking at these shots, Cheryl! I can't think of a photo where he looks as humored as these. The twinkling eyes. The FULL smile that shows teeth. He's stunning. The haircut looks beautiful to me, and then there are those arms of the suit that look sprayed on. Good gawd - that's male perfection right there. How can men not go gay in his presence? It's a mystery.