The Moet British Independent Awards, UK, Dec 4th, 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Lots of sloppy seconds going around. :wink:
No kidding, you better pick crazy 8 before someone else grabs it.
i grab it

:happyrunning:

8 is great, 8 is great
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

sf2la wrote:SEXY!
:stick_iagree:

I'm No. 9 :rotfl:

I really like the combination jeans+jacket.
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
josie

Post by josie »

Well he looks. But what the man just always hidden in his pants pockets.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

HQ

Image Image Image
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Playing catch up

If you’ve been following Daniel long enough, some things are quite clear, it’s not about knowing what’s right it’s about doing what’s right. He has always supported BIF, and If It was a surprise appearance, and his clothing was a problem I don’t think he would have been asked to present an award, and the fact that he was there would have been kudos enough. He didn’t walk the red carpet but turned up to lend his support and is the epitome of what BIFA is supposed to stand for, so who better to present an award, than the independent Mr Craig.

I’m sure Paddy Considine wasn’t thinking oh my God he’s wearing jeans but was delighted to receive the support and Best Film award from Daniel. Perhaps DC’s casual dress is a reminder that with awards as with many things too much stock placed on the accoutrements can detract and distract from the meaning of and ultimately devalue the prize.

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Very nice pictures.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Ooofftt!! :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

This is quite random, but I've been curious to see if any video exists of Daniel presenting at the BIFA Awards in 2011. I don't know why I didn't find anything the first time I looked a long while ago, but on a whim I tried again and found this. Unfortunately it's really short and doesn't include Daniel's introduction, I was kind of wanting to hear people being surprised to see him there :D

At 3:00
https://vimeo.com/80556437

Maybe this has been posted in another thread but at least it's in this one now...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Great find! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He hasn't aged as much in the past 5 years as he did in the previous 5. That's good :lol:
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Quite welcome! I like making discoveries.
bumblebee wrote:He hasn't aged as much in the past 5 years as he did in the previous 5. That's good :lol:
I was just listening to Sir Patrick on Nerdist podcast and thinking he's in great shape and he's 75 - I only hope Daniel will be in as great shape at that age, I need him to have several healthy and happy decades ahead :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:He hasn't aged as much in the past 5 years as he did in the previous 5. That's good :lol:
Yes, great find, Madeleine! I was looking back from the beginning of the thread and the other videos are no longer available. This was fun to watch. I agree, Bee, about the aging. The first 5 years seem to have taken a toll from CR days. Maybe it's the Rachel/just being settled effect. Oh, and good facials, peels, and mild cosmetic enhancements. He has definitely had the forehead crease injected with a filler. Not too much, but just enough.