Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniel having too much boom tiddy boom in trailer with double bedImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not going into any arguments about looks, but they all were in a very good mood and I really don't see any sedatives - au contraire. The energy was much better then in any of the other pc's for BOND IMO :wink: This will go into the movie, which is all for the better.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, I've gone in with my rosy glasses off eyes. I do think Bernice is very pretty. She has a great long neck.

But yep, why on earth did they need to wear the height of their heels? Not necessary. Even with obvious lifts, Daniel appeared to be around Amazon women.

The men look like shit (I'm now going to blame D_C when I use that word - LOL - from the wallpaper thread.) I give M. Wilson a total pass. The others? Yep, Daniel's tie - not good. For a perfectly tailored suit, which obviously it was, I don't think we should have seen his zipper. I suppose that only happened when he put his hand in his pocket, but Ford should have considered that. And DC's hair. He really could have looked so much better.

I have hope with the papz filming pics though (assuming the pants aren't supposed to be his!)

I still haven't watched the live pc, where everyone says he is adorable and totally engaged. I'm looking forward to that.

But really, EVERYONE should have looked uber stylish; this is Bond afterall.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tboss, that smiley! I swear, there is a smiley for everything. And to think they are free - if you can find them!
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:Yes, I've gone in with my rosy glasses off eyes. I do think Bernice is very pretty. She has a great long neck.

But yep, why on earth did they need to wear the height of their heels? Not necessary. Even with obvious lifts, Daniel appeared to be around Amazon women.

The men look like shit (I'm now going to blame D_C when I use that word - LOL - from the wallpaper thread.) I give M. Wilson a total pass. The others? Yep, Daniel's tie - not good. For a perfectly tailored suit, which obviously it was, I don't think we should have seen his zipper. I suppose that only happened when he put his hand in his pocket, but Ford should have considered that. And DC's hair. He really could have looked so much better.

I have hope with the papz filming pics though (assuming the pants aren't supposed to be his!)

I still haven't watched the live pc, where everyone says he is adorable and totally engaged. I'm looking forward to that.

But really, EVERYONE should have looked uber stylish; this is Bond afterall.
Thank you sf for your post. I was thinking maybe I'm being off base, but I just felt the pictures were terrible. The press conf. was important and EON has endless resources to make sure that everyone, and most important THE man, look their best. And they DID for the early picture ops for the last two films. It was just such a sloppy visual effort on so many counts. Babs and Wilson looked great. How about making sure your star does too.

The live pc may be nice, but that is not what will appear in zillions of news and net articles. These pictures make DC look short standing next to these "Amazons" (perfect description sf) and old. This is the first big promotion effort for a $230 million BOND movie, not some small time indie effort. This comes just months after he was looking great and NOT short for the C&A premiers. EON just blew it. They better get some good pictures out of him looking fine, and soon.
khenton

Post by khenton »

I guess it is all in the golden eye of the beholder. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sasha

Post by sasha »

Sweet one

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:tboss, that smiley! I swear, there is a smiley for everything. And to think they are free - if you can find them!

I have to step in for Luna, she has the best collection of smileys.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sasha wrote:Sweet one

I still bet Marlohe is for Bardem and Harris if for Daniel because:

- at the press conference Marlohe sits beside Bardem (also beside Naomi Harris)
- at the photo call picture Bardem embraces Marlohe and Daniel embraces Harris
- group picture (above) Bardem has his hands on Marlohes waist and Daniel stands beside Harris

Just my speculation :wink:
Last edited by Maybelline on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Maybelline wrote:
sasha wrote:Sweet one

I still bet Marlohe is for Bardem and Harris if for Daniel because:

- at the press conference Marlohe sits beside Bardem
- at the photo call picture Bardem embraces Marlohe and Daniel embraces Harris
- group picture (above) Bardem has his hands on Marlohes waist and Daniel stands beside Harris

Jus my speculating :wink:
May, nice avi. I think your speculation is correct. I was thinking Mardem is a villianess, and Harris being miss Moneypenny, I don't think we will get a love scene, maybe a hot jucie kiss, but Mardem, he will get it on with her to get to the villian, at least that is in line with most Bond movies. If he doesn't do a hot love scene I will be greatly disapointed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am 150% sure, that after him not really bedding any women (that second thingy with Fields doesn't count) we will get more then just a it Boom Titty - so either she is NOT MP or they have a fling beforehand.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Obviously the stubble and the hair is for the film. So - how is that screwing up, if you show your star the way, he looks in the film, they start shooting at the same day? Surely I agree, its not the greatest look, but since its for part of the film, there was nothing, they could change about it. Other then that, I found all the pics really nice and not at all anything close to bad. The best, he could look with that hair and stubble IMO. I have problems finding one bad one...

I find Harris much shorter then him and BM is too tall for him to stand next to, but obviously they found that less distracting and not important enough to not hire her. So to me, he looked the best he could given the circumstances...but I agree, that we all hope, the hair will row soon and the stubble will go.

Right now, the assumption is, that this might be for the PTS, followed by the credits and then followed by a clean shaven Bond. Sounds good to me, but could be all wrong.

Each to their own, Ladies :wink: but its nice to having those conversations without getting all heated up :thumbup:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image