Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:That's a toughie. Cant tell. My guess no on Naomi and yes on berenice :wink: k
But that is just so unthinkable today. Could it be that spray-on nylons stuff? I have some of that! It evens out skin tones! It does! :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Well, just my guess because on a white chick that even a skin tone is rare and she is kinda shiny. Look at the pics where she is in motion. There is a slight sheen to her legs that deffo looks nylons to me. Ball's in your court :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:I can reasonably ;hope that there is some logic connecting those two observations? :wink: k
Why, it's a logical conclusion to me! :lol: I bet he has old stinky lint in his belly button, too. Probably didn't even change his underwear from the day before. You can tell a lot from a man's shoes, you know :wink: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:I can reasonably ;hope that there is some logic connecting those two observations? :wink: k
Why, it's a logical conclusion to me! :lol: I bet he has old stinky lint in his belly button, too. Probably didn't even change his underwear from the day before. You can tell a lot from a man's shoes, you know :wink: .
OMG :lol: poor Sam, but yeah, he doesn't look the event and no, I don#t think, the others dressed down to make Daniel shine. Anyway, it good to see him as the best dressed for a change.

Ginger hair, eh sf?
Never mind, I love this

and this

How cute are those? Can't remember having him seen as animated in a photocall ever. He seemed to enjoy it even and I see none of the usual "Lets get this over with fast" thing, he has normally going.

THANKS BLUE!!!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

I'd say its Naomi who has the 'cankles' it means no definition between calves and ankles, her calves and ankles are virtually the same up to the knee. The girl in the red dress has a lot more shapley calves compared to the size of her ankles. Her and Barbara are wearing those gloss tights I should imagine.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sasha wrote:But I doubt that. Naomi said that her character's name will be Eve and Moneypenny's was Jane. I suspect that Moneypenny will be Helen McCrory.
I so hope you are right, but....

AFAIK Moneypenny's first name was NEVER revealed in one of Fleming's novels or in one of the movies. His first name always has been "Miss" :lol:

The first name Jane comes from "Moneypenny's diaries" written by Samantha Weinberg.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote::whisper: "Daniel, straighten your tie!"
Fabulous and exciting photos and vids.....but that was the one irritant for me! That bloody tie! Too shiney, too wide, knot too big and it sticks out from his chest like a cravat. Sloppy Mr Bond, very sloppy. :roll:

Babs looks the business, I think she has lost a little weight and that dress is perfect on her, really does her curves some justice.

Berenice is stunning! :shock: She has that "certain something" that French women so often have. Hoping for some decent scenes between Bond and Sévérine. Image

Naomie Harris....meh. Javier Bardem too....neither of them does anything for me. Image

Trueblue......once again you've done us proud with your truffle-digging talents. :thumbup: Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
Fabulous and exciting photos and vids.....but that was the one irritant for me! That bloody tie! Too shiney, too wide, knot too big and it sticks out from his chest like a cravat. Sloppy Mr Bond, very sloppy. :roll:

Babs looks the business, I think she has lost a little weight and that dress is perfect on her, really does her curves some justice.

Berenice is stunning! :shock: She has that "certain something" that French women so often have. Hoping for some decent scenes between Bond and Sévérine. Image

Naomie Harris....meh. Javier Bardem too....neither of them does anything for me. Image

Trueblue......once again you've done us proud with your truffle-digging talents. :thumbup: Image
haha - those smileys!
I emailed a few of those pics to my friend who likes Javier, and she said the same thing - they ALL look sloppy. Even Daniel. She said they all looked hung over and really, really bad. Hmmm. The women dressed the part, but besides Daniel, who was dressed by Ford, :roll: . I thought his tie was too wide, too. To me, the shirt and tie colors, combined with the suit color, were too bland for him. Maybe they thought grey would go best with red hair :? :lol: . Okay, I'm getting out of hand here...
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Where is Lunas "snap put of it" smiley, when needed. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Dunda wrote:
sasha wrote:But I doubt that. Naomi said that her character's name will be Eve and Moneypenny's was Jane. I suspect that Moneypenny will be Helen McCrory.
I so hope you are right, but....

AFAIK Moneypenny's first name was NEVER revealed in one of Fleming's novels or in one of the movies. His first name always has been "Miss" :lol:

The first name Jane comes from "Moneypenny's diaries" written by Samantha Weinberg.
Really? My theory in ruins. :lol: OK, if they want make Moneypenny, his old combat buddy, it's OK with me. So, the main Bond Girl is Berenice then. Looks suspicious though, they go all the time, that if you are "true" Bond fan you will like it, so it means that they go to the roots.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Where is Lunas "snap put of it" smiley, when needed. :lol:
LUNA - Where are you??? It doesn't look like Bond has red hair today. It must have been the lights :wink:
sasha

Post by sasha »

:lol: With this lighting even Javier looked ginger haired.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:
:lol: With this lighting even Javier looked ginger haired.
I always wonder, what the lights can do. Even in the same series of pics, they look everything from pale to brown, from reddish hair to almost grey looking, from extreme blueish eyes to ice blue and whatnot. I am glad, I saw the original...:wink:.

The facit of all this? Only the original is any good - in f***ing front of us.

tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

haha - those smileys!
[I emailed a few of those pics to my friend who likes Javier, and she said the same thing - they ALL look sloppy. Even Daniel. She said they all looked hung over and really, really bad. Hmmm. The women dressed the part, but besides Daniel, who was dressed by Ford, :roll: . I thought his tie was too wide, too. To me, the shirt and tie colors, combined with the suit color, were too bland for him. Maybe they thought grey would go best with red hair :? :lol: . Okay, I'm getting out of hand here...
So agree with your friend sf. I was really disappointed with these pictures. None of them looked good. Who ever the idiots were who hired two very tall Bond girls, and then let them wear stilletto heals to this critical press conf should be fired. They make DC look short which is a really dumb thing to do for a Bond press conference, and film.

They had a world of young beautiful actresses to pick from and this is the best they could do for Bond girls? Berenice's hair and makeup were sloppy and Harris is meh. To me, they both compare badly to the Bond girls in the last two films. Added to that DC's very short hair and his grey stuble only made him look old and tired. He looked so sharp in the early press pictures of the last two Bond films, and just a few months ago for the C&A premier pics. For me, it was just a downer to see these pictures which will be so widely published for the next year.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

tampa wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Fabulous and exciting photos and vids.....but that was the one irritant for me! That bloody tie! Too shiney, too wide, knot too big and it sticks out from his chest like a cravat. Sloppy Mr Bond, very sloppy. :roll:

haha - those smileys!
[I emailed a few of those pics to my friend who likes Javier, and she said the same thing - they ALL look sloppy. Even Daniel. She said they all looked hung over and really, really bad. Hmmm. The women dressed the part, but besides Daniel, who was dressed by Ford, :roll: . I thought his tie was too wide, too. To me, the shirt and tie colors, combined with the suit color, were too bland for him. Maybe they thought grey would go best with red hair :? :lol: . Okay, I'm getting out of hand here...
So agree with your friend sf. I was really disappointed with these pictures. None of them looked good. Who ever the idiots were who hired two very tall Bond girls, and then let them wear stilletto heals to this critical press conf should be fired. They make DC look short which is a really dumb thing to do for a Bond press conference, and film.

They had a world of young beautiful actresses to pick from and this is the best they could do for Bond girls? Berenice's hair and makeup were sloppy and Harris is meh. To me, they both compare badly to the Bond girls in the last two films. Added to that DC's very short hair and his grey stuble only made him look old and tired. He looked so sharp in the early press pictures of the last two Bond films, and just a few months ago for the C&A premier pics. For me, it was just a downer to see these pictures which will be so widely published for the next year.
I go in for a closer look at everything,Image
I agree with most, I think Maomi is cute as can be, I think she will be good, she has a nice style about her.
As I recall from earlier Bond films Miss Moneypenny was always in the office. Correct mye if I am wrong.
Once I saw the photo shoot in motion they all looked better. IMO
You have to go and read Khenton's evaluation of Daniel's suit, it makes it come together. BUT, the blasted tie, what is so stylish about that?
Berenice had to much black eye make up and she was wearing nylons, that jsut turned me off.
Agree, the entire event could of used some better guidance on appearance.
They all seened to be sadated, :rotfl: did they all take a valium before?