A Special Screening Of Sony Pictures The Ides Of March

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I think he has no makeup on and he looks very handsome and smug.

With these failed films and things I think he accepts you just have to smile and keep going. FOAF was not much of a success either, but he smiled through that whole mess and supported his friend Mr. Walsh.

But I think the Dragon Tattoo movie will be a big hit, and Bond 23 of course. You win some, you lose some. :D
My books!

caramel

Post by caramel »

Lu wrote:I think he has no makeup on and he looks very handsome and smug.
I like the way you described him here :D
calypso wrote:look like he left interviews to go to that screening
he wear tie for them, grey or blue sweater
this pci from two days ago tintin interview posted on tatto video thread
He so looks like Bond already and am glad his hair is intact! Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

seems he was expected
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/clooney ... xKJmolZIQO
“The Ides of March” director and star George Clooney penned a funny message, which ended with him poking fun at President Obama’s tax proposals for the wealthy. The note, to be read to a roomful of VIPs at a screening last night at MoMA, said, “Sorry I can’t be there ... I’m in China, funding a satellite to keep an eye on a few war criminals,” read Clooney’s note, which he’d asked Brian Williams to read. “I’m actually spying on you right now. And for the record, tell [Council on Foreign Relations president] Richard Haass that I wouldn’t have worn that shirt. I hope you enjoy the film. If you do, I wrote and directed it. If you don’t, Aaron Sorkin wrote it ... You’ll also note how handsome Ryan Gosling is. But I’m told he won’t age well. One can only hope. Also, Sony wanted you to know the drinks are free unless you make more than $1 million a year. And that IS ‘class warfare!’ ” The screening was expected to draw Daniel Craig, Andrew Garfield and Eric Schmidt.
ImageImage