C&A London Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Re: Cowboys and Aliens London Premiere

Post by tbossmc2000 »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Hi Everyone

I am now back home and have spent a lovely afternoon catching up on all the photos and vids of the premiere. Even though you are there you miss so much as you only get to see your little bit of the event. He did look absolutely gorgeous and I did notice his trousers were rather tight!!!
My signed photo is now in pride of place in a frame in my bedroom. ( As I have no significant other who can complain I can place it where I like!) Even though it is only about 72 hours ago it seems a lifetime as I have had another 2 packed days in London since then. I have been to the theatre, also met David Tennant and Catherine Tate at the stage door after their play and visited Buckingham Palace and seen Catherine's wedding dress which was absolutely beautiful.
Its back to work tomorrow but with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

Thank you for all the comments from my post on the premiere. Bring on the next 2 later in the year

Pam :D :D :D
It so wonderful we had a member to represent us. Your ssigned photo is a treasure. Know what you mean about being able to put Daniel's treasures where ever we whant them in the house.
So fun Cahterine Tate and David Tennant and Cahterines wedding dress,
Thanks again for the report.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i guess leaving/arriving for london premiere
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Many thanks for the lovely pictures. Wow, he's in my favourite building! Sighs, wish I was there but the riots were going on at the time, so I was scared to go! Brill to see Daniel doing so well.

Take care
SDF xx
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

His ring looks a little loose in that pic. That thing makes such a statement to me - I think a lot of it has to do with him waiting until 43 to marry. And he wasted no time once he knew.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Many Thanks TB. :thumbup:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Many Thanks TB. :thumbup:
From me too :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, THANKS, tb! That woman in the top photo had the right idea - by holding he camera herself, she got the best shot of HIM. Smart lady..

He's such a snazzy dresser. Cufflinks and everything. I am surprised by the grey socks. I would have thought they would match his slacks, but he and his stylists obviously knows what they're doing.
sasha

Post by sasha »

sf2la wrote:Yes, THANKS, tb! That woman in the top photo had the right idea - by holding he camera herself, she got the best shot of HIM. Smart lady..

He's such a snazzy dresser. Cufflinks and everything. I am surprised by the grey socks. I would have thought they would match his slacks, but he and his stylists obviously knows what they're doing.
In some photos this suit has very distinctive grey hue to it. I wonder if it looked more grayish in the real life, without camera lights reflections.

Thank you very much TB, great to see DC with fans!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Blue for all the treatment, you gave us again today :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers TB dont know where u find them but glad u do, thanks!! :D