Switzerland locarno film festival 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:He looks a though he's downed a guinness or two! :D
His eyes are clear - to me it looks like a skin irritation.. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

downed a guiness or two or not, he is just dreamy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

Hello everybody :wave: Sorry, long time no seen, RL is a bitch! 8) Anybody here was at the Locarno Film Festival?
I was at Piazza Grande for the C&A premiere, but was sitting a bit too far from the screen to hear clearly Daniel's (very short) greetings and audience address when they called him on stage - do you super expert know where to find a clip of it?
PS: Dan oozed sexuality even from 50mt away and under the pouring rain. Harrison F. instead was ghostly, he looked and spoke like a living dead - better to remember him as he used to be... :(
Do you know where I live? Is your name Daniel Craig? No? Well, F*#% off then! - LC revisited
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

ishmael69 wrote:Hello everybody :wave: Sorry, long time no seen, RL is a bitch! 8) Anybody here was at the Locarno Film Festival?
I was at Piazza Grande for the C&A premiere, but was sitting a bit too far from the screen to hear clearly Daniel's (very short) greetings and audience address when they called him on stage - do you super expert know where to find a clip of it?
PS: Dan oozed sexuality even from 50mt away and under the pouring rain. Harrison F. instead was ghostly, he looked and spoke like a living dead - better to remember him as he used to be... :(
Ishmael!!!!!! Long time no see! Image

Glad you are still around, hope your visit will be longer than the last one! :thumbup:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

These are all wonderful pictures!!! Thanks to everyone who posted them! What a great way to go to bed! :wink: :D :oops:
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

JEC57 wrote:
ishmael69 wrote:Hello everybody :wave: Sorry, long time no seen, RL is a bitch! 8) Anybody here was at the Locarno Film Festival?

Glad you are still around, hope your visit will be longer than the last one! :thumbup:
JEC57, you are always such a darling! (where is the "send a kiss" emoticon???)
Forgive me for taking ages to reply :blush: RL kept me very busy - I have been totally out of DC loop ... I saw C@A in Locarno, but other than that I have months of news to catch up with - I'll try to do my homework and be back in the regular drooling mode :drool:
Do you know where I live? Is your name Daniel Craig? No? Well, F*#% off then! - LC revisited
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

cheryl1700 wrote:downed a guiness or two or not, he is just dreamy!
I second that, but the redness on his chest does look like to be skin irritation as what GG reckons unless it might just be a minor rash who knows ?? :roll:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

ishmael69 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

JEC57, you are always such a darling! (where is the "send a kiss" emoticon???)
Forgive me for taking ages to reply :blush: RL kept me very busy - I have been totally out of DC loop ... I saw C@A in Locarno, but other than that I have months of news to catch up with - I'll try to do my homework and be back in the regular drooling mode :drool:
Looking forward to seeing more of you. :thumbup:

It will need some serious browsing to catch up with the last couple of months, we have been royally spoiled with amazing pics and vids from the launch of C&A, sneak previews of Dream House and Tattoo and Daniel running around from airport to airport trying to hold down a long-distance private life.

I'd have a box of kleenex handy and maybe a glass of wine to fortify yourself!! :P
khenton

Post by khenton »

Glass of wine--I needed a whole bottle! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, TRUE. I'm missing this look right now :? .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Thanks, TRUE. I'm missing this look right now :? .
:comfort: The saying goes, that IF its in Bond, it will be for the PTA, which won't take for ever to film. So, probably at the press conference, he is through with it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
:comfort: The saying goes, that IF its in Bond, it will be for the PTA, which won't take for ever to film. So, probably at the press conference, he is through with it.
Sorry, I missed it - what's the PTA? The press announcement? I, too, don't really think this will be the look of Bond. At least not the full movie. I hope they give him a spray tan, too. He looks so much 'tougher' with a tan. Someone mentioned Gillette razors as a product placement concept. That would be nice. Within the first 3 minutes of the film.

I like his super clean shaven face in the recent papz pics with Rachel though.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Sorry, I missed it - what's the PTA? The press announcement? I, too, don't really think this will be the look of Bond. At least not the full movie. I hope they give him a spray tan, too. He looks so much 'tougher' with a tan. Someone mentioned Gillette razors as a product placement concept. That would be nice. Within the first 3 minutes of the film.

I like his super clean shaven face in the recent papz pics with Rachel though.
Sorry, PTA = pre title sequence, which might go for about 10 minutes.But for whatever scene it is - Daniel said Classic Bond - and that eliminates the beard for more then just a bit.