Today Show C&A Appearance - July 25, 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Today Show C&A Appearance - July 25, 2011

Post by bumblebee »

Here's the vid: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/ ... 3#43879233

Ann Curry: "How'd you pull of that swagger?" - ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

He looks tired poor thing.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

BB, I posted on the TV Alerts thread that you got your wish. But, she gives a terrible interview. I was cringing. I don't know how he puts up with the stupidity.
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:BB, I posted on the TV Alerts thread that you got your wish. But, she gives a terrible interview. I was cringing. I don't know how he puts up with the stupidity.
Oh I know, just saw that, she really is quite superficial. Maybe they should let Al have a go next time!
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:BB, I posted on the TV Alerts thread that you got your wish. But, she gives a terrible interview. I was cringing. I don't know how he puts up with the stupidity.
Oh I know, just saw that, she really is quite superficial. Maybe they should let Al have a go next time!
Thx for the video Bee!
He does look tired, poor baby! I prefer Meredith for sure but this interview wasn't too bad I thought. I got the feeling she was a bit intimidated by him. She seemed to have the fangirl part of her come out more so than the interviewer part imo :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Thx for the video Bee!
He does look tired, poor baby! I prefer Meredith for sure but this interview wasn't too bad I thought. I got the feeling she was a bit intimidated by him. She seemed to have the fangirl part of her come out more so than the interviewer part imo :lol:
Let's look a little deeper into this, first as I write this I haven't seen the interview, I want to see it when it comes on here on the westcoast.
Women as always taken with Daniel, put yourself in the situation, could you keep it together if you interviewd him? Matt Lauer always conencts with Daniel in an interview and it is ashame he wasn't the one to interiew him.
Ann is probably sitting there looking at him thinking OMG, I have seen you naked in a movie, I have seen your willy, fuck, the past week all the women that have interivewd him have been a bit giddy, fangirl struck.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...to "back to bed".
Thank you for the link, Mrs Bee.
I also think, Daniel really wanted to go back to bed. Did you see his nervous tappig with his shoe? Milo, my parents cat is always doing the same with the end of his tail, everyone says...what a nervous cat :) .
sasha

Post by sasha »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Oh I know, just saw that, she really is quite superficial. Maybe they should let Al have a go next time!
Thx for the video Bee!
Let's look a little deeper into this, first as I write this I haven't seen the interview, I want to see it when it comes on here on the westcoast.
Women as always taken with Daniel, put yourself in the situation, could you keep it together if you interviewd him? Matt Lauer always conencts with Daniel in an interview and it is ashame he wasn't the one to interiew him.
Ann is probably sitting there looking at him thinking OMG, I have seen you naked in a movie, I have seen your willy, fuck, the past week all the women that have interivewd him have been a bit giddy, fangirl struck.
Hello, caramel, very happy to see you back! (will be hopping for some holidays pics):wave:

Last time at QoS interview Ann was very unprepared and IMO over the top. She concentrated more on herself then was really listening to what DC was saying or trying to connect with him. This time it looks like he gained her respect and she was very courteous. DC looks very confident and very poised. I enjoyed it more than I was hoping to.
The only thing - it was a bit overcrowded with movie clips.
tboss, I'm still in doubt that she saw his earlier work.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Mrs B....just seen this re- the interview... :D

Daniel Craig appears on ‘Today’, Ann Curry tries to hump his leg

CB sent me this morning’s Today interview with Daniel Craig, below. She noted that Ann Curry was particularly nauseating and fan-girly with Daniel during the piece, and I think CB was underselling, honestly. Ann is the real star here, because the bitch is crazy. Daniel’s half - the sane half - is fairly interesting if you’re a fan, but he’s not really talking about anything new. Daniel doesn’t prepare “stories” and he doesn’t care enough about any of us to try to amuse us. He’s not a clown. He’s not a famewhore. He just wants to be an actor and keep his head down, unless it‘s a print interview in a men‘s magazine, in which he‘s just going to talk politics and curse a lot. I will say this again, though: he seems much looser now that he and Rachel and married. He doesn’t seem as dark and curmudgeony. But you’ll barely notice because Ann is basically licking him with her eyes and her tone:

I mean… get it together, Ann. This is getting embarrassing. Remember when she tried to molest Brad Pitt in Cannes? She was like a stalker, trying to touch his hair and his face. It feels like the same thing here - it’s beyond sycophantic celebrity-journalism and it’s just become creepy. I feel bad saying this because it’s a criticism often lobbed at women, but here it is: Ann needs to get laid. She needs to stop trying to get into the pants of these celebrities she’s interviewing.

As I sat here thinking about the whole issue of “How friendly/nice/flirtatious should a celebrity interviewer be with a celebrity?” it got me to thinking about what I would do if I was sitting across from Michael Fassbender, trying to interview him. I would be a mess. I would *literally* try to hump his leg and lick him. I would probably cry, just because I really am that big of a fan-girl loser. But I think it would only be with Fassie - anyone else, I would be able to keep my cool, much more so than Ann. So is Daniel Craig just Ann Curry’s “Fassbender”? I don’t think so. I think she just gets horny for every over-40 celebrity dude and she tries to show them all her Curry Biscuits
http://www.celebitchy.com/170713/daniel ... p_his_leg/
calypso

Post by calypso »

on hulu tv
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/hu ... d=40018474

this help non US watchers?
ImageImage
bubita

Post by bubita »

calypso wrote:Image

on hulu tv

Can´t see it :cry:
calypso

Post by calypso »

bubita wrote:

on hulu tv

sorry :(
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

bubita wrote:

on hulu tv

sorry thogut it wld help :(
ImageImage
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ah he looked amazing as always :sigh:
bubita

Post by bubita »

calypso wrote:
bubita wrote:

on hulu tv

sorry thogut it wld help :(
Thanks so much for trying, you´re always thinking about others, so kind of you :blowkiss:
josie

Post by josie »

He looks fantastic. A little bit tired.