Daniel at Kimmel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda, CUT IT OUT! I have things to do today, and pics like that one ^ are not helping. Does one ever get cured of this lust?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Dunda, CUT IT OUT! I have things to do today, and pics like that one ^ are not helping. Does one ever get cured of this lust?
Noi, keep them coming :lol: In this case, I am absolutely selfish - sorry sf. Best you forget all about things to do in the next days anyway... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Dunda, CUT IT OUT! I have things to do today, and pics like that one ^ are not helping. Does one ever get cured of this lust?
Noi, keep them coming :lol: In this case, I am absolutely selfish - sorry sf. Best you forget all about things to do in the next days anyway... :twisted:
I know...I showered and ironed something for the day. That's it. Being away from the site for a couple days is rough - especially these days. And I'm not even looking at the C&A stuff yet. Sometimes I think I spend too much time on a single photo. I probably go into a trance :sigh: . I wonder if my heart comes to a near stop...:-k I should probably wear one of those life alert alarms - just in case.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

make sure the cable is connected :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:Image

make sure the cable is connected :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel will come and connect the defibrilator.. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Daniel will come and connect the defibrilator.. :twisted:
Sf will deffo need to be hospitalized then :lol: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

LOLOLOL!!!! Too funny. Who creates these smileys, and HOW do you find them??

I can't help but wonder this: Daniel's weight loss is OBVIOUS in the C&A trailers. No one can deny that. He went from being buff to being lean/skinny. It would be natural for a talk show host to inquire about losing all that weight for a role. A great interview question. Kimmel asked him about bulking up for Bond. It's like the elephant in the room. If NO ONE asks him about it, I can't help but think the subject is on the list of things not to ask. That would mean he didn't do it for the role. It will be interesting to see if it comes up.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:LOLOLOL!!!! Too funny. Who creates these smileys, and HOW do you find them??

I can't help but wonder this: Daniel's weight loss is OBVIOUS in the C&A trailers. No one can deny that. He went from being buff to being lean/skinny. It would be natural for a talk show host to inquire about losing all that weight for a role. A great interview question. Kimmel asked him about bulking up for Bond. It's like the elephant in the room. If NO ONE asks him about it, I can't help but think the subject is on the list of things not to ask. That would mean he didn't do it for the role. It will be interesting to see if it comes up.
It all makes sense, what doesn't is, that Favreau obviously was ok with it and didn't send him eating first :lol: So maybe - maybe he kept his lesser weight on purpose after all. Not loosing it but keeping it. I mean, there was enough time to gain a couple of kilos, if he had wanted to or was ordered to - so, who knows...

tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:LOLOLOL!!!! Too funny. Who creates these smileys, and HOW do you find them??

I really dislike the skinny look. His face looks very gaunt in C & A and it really detracts from his good looks. It doesn't make sense that he needed to be thin just to do all the horse back riding because his stunt work in CR when he was bulked up and looking great, had to be far more difficult. That awful picture of him from last spring and his appearance at the Met ball kind of point to him just going through a lot of in his personal life and not intentionally losing a lot of weight. But who knows. He'd as soon pull his finger nails out tham talk about personal stuff. Super cool that RW will be with him in LA. They badly need some great current pictures of them together. The press keeps using crummy unposed pap shots in tons of news stories or the not so hot one from years ago where he has a sun burn and beer dribbled down his t-shirt. Not cool. Some good pictures will help promo for DH too. I'm really looking forward to see DH.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I saw that mark earlier but it looked like a blob. I thought it was a birthmark, but I know we have seen his body before and never saw that.
calypso wrote:closer pic of tattoo from SG post in random pic thread
With Spanish Goalie Iker Casillas at BH Hotel.

i am still standing with fact it jewish as i suggested earlier, it look exactly same as my friends did

but again, it could be E for Ella but surely he would have that somwhere else but maybe Ella might be feeling left out a little yes? after his marriage, little less importatn to him in her mind, it happens, your father remarry and you might not feel you are special lady in his life anymore, not matter if ella is confident we not know dynamics, maybe daniel wanted to show her she is alwways there with him and in prime place where it can be seen by him and ella.
little gesture of love yes?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

I'm trying to get as much Daniel overload as possible since I'm home alone. :drool:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »