Daniel hugging

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

beauitful hug!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here he is hugging verbally :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBsnj4t8zd0
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

A lovely one, very sweet
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, Daniel treasures this moment :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:I am sure, Daniel treasures this moment :lol:
Haha I bet...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

In a way, I miss the three-piece-suits :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

RB tried to grab Daniel's ass in the 'green room' at that show didn't he?! I think that Dan managed to jokily brush him off... RB doesn't talk much sense as far as I can tell, most of the time. But his compliments about Daniel, though a tad OTT, were the most sensible things he's ever said. Mind you, Daniel seemed to be squirming with embarrassment during this interview. :oops: When he went back to JR's show for QOS, I seem to remember they made a joke of the previous interview... ie, 'Come back for some more have ya??!!' :roll: :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

russell is completely OTT isnt he. Daniel just didnt know wot to say, he was totally overawed. I can remember JR saying russel is just like a little puppy probably left a present on the cushion for u, rubbing himself on the cushion. Daniel started to look at the cushions. A shy boy in that interview. From wot that person said about him working in the bar he isnt shy at all. So on the tv he is shy. :wink:
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Wow, DC's body language says it all......
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:russell is completely OTT isnt he. Daniel just didnt know wot to say, he was totally overawed. I can remember JR saying russel is just like a little puppy probably left a present on the cushion for u, rubbing himself on the cushion. Daniel started to look at the cushions. A shy boy in that interview. From wot that person said about him working in the bar he isnt shy at all. So on the tv he is shy. :wink:
Well, a bar is a natural surrounding for him :lol:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

DeeDee wrote:Wow, DC's body language says it all......
I was going to post that. Yep, body language speaks for itself.