SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: Any opportunity to see his arms is good. I'm dreading winter :cry:. Big coats. Smurf hats. Scarves. Sunglasses. Not much skin to see in a papz pic :cryblow .
Absolutely swoon :lol:

Yup winter not being our friend in Danland. And HOW he loves it to get wrapped up ... damn..
I'm hoping for some exotic locations while filming Bond, that would make at least the next winter "save" :lol:
Well - South Africa and India surely are WARM - Yeah!!! So- we will get location pics with ARMS...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Absolutely swoon :lol:

Yup winter not being our friend in Danland. And HOW he loves it to get wrapped up ... damn..
I'm hoping for some exotic locations while filming Bond, that would make at least the next winter "save" :lol:
Well - South Africa and India surely are WARM - Yeah!!! So- we will get location pics with ARMS...
Let's hope Bond is in short sleeves. Without a doubt there will be a shirtless scene or two or three :twisted: . No sense working out like he does if he can't show it off :thud: .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: I'm hoping for some exotic locations while filming Bond, that would make at least the next winter "save" :lol:
Let's hope Bond is in short sleeves. Without a doubt there will be a shirtless scene or two or three :twisted: . No sense working out like he does if he can't show it off :thud: .
Hang on girlds, don't get your panties im a waud, he will do some interviews for Dragon, and we will get to see some of the pre Bond pics, there will be lots of Daniel to see, :sigh:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Well - South Africa and India surely are WARM - Yeah!!! So- we will get location pics with ARMS...
Hang on girlds, don't get your panties im a waud, he will do some interviews for Dragon, and we will get to see some of the pre Bond pics, there will be lots of Daniel to see, :sigh:
Yes, but we need to see his arms, pecs, and chest, which we can (sort of) when he's wearing a tight t-shirt :lol: . I LOVE so much that he buys clothes the size he does. He knows he's showing off his assets, which is awesome.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: Yes, but we need to see his arms, pecs, and chest, which we can (sort of) when he's wearing a tight t-shirt :lol: . I LOVE so much that he buys clothes the size he does. He knows he's showing off his assets, which is awesome.
I am in love with that blue V-neck. Tied and blue :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

joshuahorowitz Josh Horowitz
Daniel Craig on Bond. Sounds like Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes are indeed in. on.mtv.com/rimBat
1 hour ago

Video here - http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/696142 ... re_twitter
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

I can't see the video here in my region. PLEASE someone could upload it?

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OK, we have 2 Bond 23 stickeys because? :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Could someone please make a link - can't see it.

Those who saw it say, he claims, he is unsure about his Bond future in the way, he doesn't know, what the next day brings, less what is in a year. His usual talk.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:OK, we have 2 Bond 23 stickeys because? :dunno:
One for news, one for pics and vids, like with all the films, just that this is sticky. :D

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Well, if anyone get it, I got it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6jqlgv7Ng

Sorry for the bad audio tough.

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But its great. Thanks Marketto. To me this sounds like a confirmation for Bardem :D

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks Marketto! :)
bubita

Post by bubita »

trueblue wrote:Thanks Marketto! :)
:stick_iagree:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.