SkyFall pics and vids (pics DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sasha

Post by sasha »

How about Aston Martin shoes, ladies? :lol: British designer Tim Cooper.

if AM not your model there is Lamborghini. :D

bubita

Post by bubita »

I wonder what would men think of them? :-k
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Can't help, I think, those are really cool. A bit of a joke, but still cool..even more so, if you had the car going with it :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

It might create a problem though. Can you imagine one put on Aston Martin shoes for the evening, but the date come in Lamborghini. What one supposes to do? - Run home and urgently change shoes? :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sasha wrote:It might create a problem though. Can you imagine one put on Aston Martin shoes for the evening, but the date come in Lamborghini. What one supposes to do? - Run home and urgently change shoes? :lol:
naa, change cars :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maybe the headlights work, so they'd be good as nighttime slippers.
I would imagine that these are strictly for women who 'collect' shoes (like Oprah, but not Oprah), and would never be worn. They'd be looked at as an investment. I can't find the price, but I found this...
It says that local taxes in the UK will push the price to $650K. I wonder if they would throw in a pair of shoes with the car?
http://www.insideline.com/aston-martin/ ... s-tax.html

But then, Sasha came across the ad. Sasha, what online catalogues do you shop from?? :lol: :lol:
sasha

Post by sasha »

sf2la wrote:Maybe the headlights work, so they'd be good as nighttime slippers.
I would imagine that these are strictly for women who 'collect' shoes (like Oprah, but not Oprah), and would never be worn. They'd be looked at as an investment. I can't find the price, but I found this...
It says that local taxes in the UK will push the price to $650K. I wonder if they would throw in a pair of shoes with the car?
http://www.insideline.com/aston-martin/ ... s-tax.html

But then, Sasha came across the ad. Sasha, what online catalogues do you shop from?? :lol: :lol:
Yeh, these shoes come in complete with honk sound and stop sign. :lol:

I'm a champion window shopper .:D

How about these if one is not in the mood for flirting? :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Is there a chance, you could teach "window shopping" to my daughter? She is in urgent need to take pleasure in JUST looking instead of getting frustrated by all the brands, she cannot afford. Mind you, I bought her some brand stuff, but still... I always call her a "Paris Hilton for the poor" :lol:

Are there Audi shoes as well? She loves Audi... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote:Is there a chance, you could teach "window shopping" to my daughter? She is in urgent need to take pleasure in JUST looking instead of getting frustrated by all the brands, she cannot afford. Mind you, I bought her some brand stuff, but still... I always call her a "Paris Hilton for the poor" :lol:

Its so hard for young girls these days, but what can you do if she was born with good taste (hopefully it will help in her future choices as well). Still it is a good opportunity to remind her about importance of good education and grades that will allow more luxury choices in the future (its what was done to me long time ago - and I'm still in the academia eating beans). :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Is there a chance, you could teach "window shopping" to my daughter? She is in urgent need to take pleasure in JUST looking instead of getting frustrated by all the brands, she cannot afford. Mind you, I bought her some brand stuff, but still... I always call her a "Paris Hilton for the poor" :lol:

Its so hard for young girls these days, but what can you do if she was born with good taste (hopefully it will help in her future choices as well). Still it is a good opportunity to remind her about importance of good education and grades that will allow more luxury choices in the future (its what was done to me long time ago - and I'm still in the academia eating beans). :lol:
Actually this is what reminds her, she has to get a good education to at least keep her life style and not depend on a man for it. :wink:

sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote:
sasha wrote:

Actually this is what reminds her, she has to get a good education to at least keep her life style and not depend on a man for it. :wink:
Yeh, self-sufficientcy is a good feeling, otherwise it's just an Opel

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:
Yeh, self-sufficientcy is a good feeling, otherwise it's just an Opel

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Okay, there is a only a reference to Bond in this, but you have to watch it. OMG. So cute!

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat/62 ... -vs-kitten
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Okay, there is a only a reference to Bond in this, but you have to watch it. OMG. So cute!

not available in Germany :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:Okay, there is a only a reference to Bond in this, but you have to watch it. OMG. So cute!

not available in Germany :?
Does this work? It's also on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... zhpQe-56qg