TinTin videos and photos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:In tin tin when Dan's character was walking around with a walking stick, I kept get flashes of him in Love and Rage, when he wanted to be dominated by the woman and he had a walking stick.
Yes, me too :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Sorry, don't get you.. :-k :lol:
Sorry, these two different characters on the picture are both played by DC in the same movie, right?
Multiple Personality (Split Personality) Disorder, it's condition when two (or more) personalities 'live' independently in the same body and control it's behavior. Like one person can 'imagine' himself being different people for some time periods.

On this picture these two personalities met, God knows why, I found it's funny, sorry. :lol: :roll: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Sorry, these two different characters on the picture are both played by DC in the same movie, right?
Multiple Personality (Split Personality) Disorder, it's condition when two (or more) personalities 'live' independently in the same body and control it's behavior. Like one person can 'imagine' himself being different people for some time periods.

On this picture these two personalities met, God knows why, I found it's funny, sorry. :lol: :roll: :lol:
No, its not DC, this other character. DC played the sword buckling pirate Red Rackham :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote:
sasha wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:

No, its not DC, this other character. DC played the sword buckling pirate Red Rackham :wink:
Sorry, I thought that other one is Rackham. Now I have to check what Rackham looks like...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

His look in the movie fits perfectly :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sasha

Post by sasha »

^ Thank you very much, Dunda, yeps, "red" was descriptive. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

HQ large scan from this month's UK magazine Total Film.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

STAR MOVIES: Daniel Craig talks The Adventures of Tin Tin and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHq4Y7synnE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:STAR MOVIES: Daniel Craig talks The Adventures of Tin Tin and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHq4Y7synnE
I remember him talking to the same guy for QOS - so funny.

With saying "I might have to" , (go back to smaller roles) he admits, he is very well aware of how fast it can all end in some way.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Love that interview thanks sylvia!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, so cute! He is adorable, and the interviewer's 'style' sure puts him at ease. Love it. Thanks for the upload.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Easy to forget Tintin also opens in the U.S today.

Steven Spielberg and Daniel Craig on 'Tintin'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle ... video.html