TinTin videos and photos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

deleted
Last edited by caramel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote: what u mean, why i have vaseline?
i throw flour over everyhting, not sticky out ears, they love handles
:evil: basura!
Aren't you the nurse? :shock:
LOVE HANDLES! :rotfl:
Don't you know this expression? Anyway, what are you doing here? :evil: I doubt, your time is over. Anyway, Dunda might just jolin you and i won't tell, what SHE said. Nothing to do with hair and beard and whatnot, but still... :roll: Kids...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote: what u mean, why i have vaseline?
i throw flour over everyhting, not sticky out ears, they love handles
:evil: basura!
Aren't you the nurse? :shock:
LOVE HANDLES! :rotfl:
no lily nurse
i not have patience and calm manner like her

i thought car chase in bond already filmed with javier bardem
but then i think daniel not wear basura hat

:twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: i thought car chase in bond already filmed with javier bardem
but then i think daniel not wear basura hat

:twisted:
:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG, its them...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote: Don't you know this expression? Anyway, what are you doing here? :evil: I doubt, your time is over. Anyway, Dunda might just jolin you and i won't tell, what SHE said. Nothing to do with hair and beard and whatnot, but still... :roll: Kids...
WHAT did Dunda say??? I know what Love Handles are, but I've never heard them being applied to ears - LOL.

This DH interview, which I am just now watching (I avoided all the DH video stuff until now), has Daniel wearing his very short hair. I think it was released on or about September 30th, which sort of coincides with his gym workouts?
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/dr ... niel-craig
sasha

Post by sasha »

Sorry, I'm behind a bit, do we have this interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VrRUHZv ... r_embedded#!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:Sorry, I'm behind a bit, do we have this interview?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VrRUHZv ... r_embedded#!
Since you asked, yes, but who cares..I am sure, there are some, who haven't seen it. :D

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Don't you know this expression? Anyway, what are you doing here? :evil: I doubt, your time is over. Anyway, Dunda might just jolin you and i won't tell, what SHE said. Nothing to do with hair and beard and whatnot, but still... :roll: Kids...
WHAT did Dunda say??? I know what Love Handles are, but I've never heard them being applied to ears - LOL.

This DH interview, which I am just now watching (I avoided all the DH video stuff until now), has Daniel wearing his very short hair. I think it was released on or about September 30th, which sort of coincides with his gym workouts?

Me???? I barely said a word since I'mn away on vacation :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Is that so?? :twisted:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Yes SF, I agree, it had to be shot late September.
I love his explination of the character, he makes Will/Peter so real in his mind. HE really got into this.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Unfortunately only in German

http://tvthek.orf.at/programs/46938-Sei ... n-New-York

nothing new, but he said Ella has read the comics, just like him....

And the interviwer is lousy, the clip is full of mistakes: first real action movie about Tintin :roll: , he play Ivan Ivanowitch :roll: :roll:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasha

Post by sasha »

Multiple Personality :lol:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sasha wrote:Image

Multiple Personality :lol:

Sorry, don't get you.. :-k :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

In tin tin when Dan's character was walking around with a walking stick, I kept get flashes of him in Love and Rage, when he wanted to be dominated by the woman and he had a walking stick.