YUK Monday changed to YUM Monday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

chrissie65

YUK Monday changed to YUM Monday

Post by chrissie65 »

Due to my naughty mood this morning, I thought I let you all participate :twisted: I know this is not really naughty, but I think, the right eye candy for a monday morning :wink:..

bubita

Post by bubita »

thanks chrissie, never get tired of that :drool:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

...or YUM Tuesday :lol:

Think looks a lot like this or maybe not :lol: Anyway, probably just looking for a reason to post it again :oops:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

You know there's something about the second one that smacks of Harrison Ford - the black t-shirt, stubble, rugged poise. Must be rubbing off.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:You know there's something about the second one that smacks of Harrison Ford - the black t-shirt, stubble, rugged poise. Must be rubbing off.
But he has looked like this many times before, BB...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:You know there's something about the second one that smacks of Harrison Ford - the black t-shirt, stubble, rugged poise. Must be rubbing off.
But he has looked like this many times before, BB...
I know but we have a new context!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:Image
Cheryl are you luring around Jerry? thtat is one of the hottest pictures ever.
This is nice to wake up to. :twisted: You gave me a good idea, I need to have pillowcases made with that picture on them. I would wake up to a good dat everyday.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tboss, i knew it was going to be u, posting i just knew it. love ya :neener:
Finished hoovring with menage a trois, the hunger for now, its not a nice programme, although daniel is scrumptious in it, it gives me the heepie jeepies. But then thats what its suppose to do, that karen black is so creepy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:tboss, i knew it was going to be u, posting i just knew it. love ya :neener:
Finished hoovring with menage a trois, the hunger for now, its not a nice programme, although daniel is scrumptious in it, it gives me the heepie jeepies. But then thats what its suppose to do, that karen black is so creepy!
OMG, Karen Black was so good in that role. Yes disturbing storyline but being the shallow person I am I was just there for the sex and rolling cigarettes. You too?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:tboss, i knew it was going to be u, posting i just knew it. love ya :neener:
OMG, Karen Black was so good in that role. Yes disturbing storyline but being the shallow person I am I was just there for the sex and rolling cigarettes. You too?
Yes when it was on I can remember watching the Bowie episode, and thinking this is just plain weird. I didnt watch it when it was on the television the series was too weird for me.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Yes when it was on I can remember watching the Bowie episode, and thinking this is just plain weird. I didnt watch it when it was on the television the series was too weird for me.
I bought the entire series just to get the Jerry episode, sich huh? it is worth it, yes I did watch a few of them and they are weird. Think of it, we all hunger for something. :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Happy valentines indeed :D

Hope everybody gets some nice Valentine gift tomorrow.