The Legs Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

How funny,Daniel and Satuski both have on their calf a tiger mosquitos bubble XD
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

haha yess they do, way to notice everyyyy detail :)
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

jim.mcaaron wrote:haha yess they do, way to notice everyyyy detail :)
XD i have to confess..i love to watch calves...i have the wandering eye 9__________9
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

$abbatha wrote:
jim.mcaaron wrote:haha yess they do, way to notice everyyyy detail :)
XD i have to confess..i love to watch calves...i have the wandering eye 9__________9
I like to watch calves, too, as long as they're not my very own...
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

i am ALWAYS watching them. my order for looking at hot guys

watch peoples calves
look at their face
look at their upper body :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

jim.mcaaron wrote:i am ALWAYS watching them. my order for looking at hot guys

watch peoples calves
look at their face
look at their upper body :D
Bad boy with such good tastes X3
In a man i mainly watch hands,calves and nose.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Face and overall build.

Eyes, voice and hands are 2nd...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

voice is somewhat attractive for me

I really dont understand it but this one teacher at my school is like the hottest thing to every happen to me that i have seen with my own eyes. First of all he is RIPPED and really muscular. He has really good jaw structure. He is like 45, grayish brownish hair. Yet everytime I see him my stomach just drops and it is insaneeee. I am such a weird kid with my teacher/calves fetish
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

jim.mcaaron wrote:voice is somewhat attractive for me

I really dont understand it but this one teacher at my school is like the hottest thing to every happen to me that i have seen with my own eyes. First of all he is RIPPED and really muscular. He has really good jaw structure. He is like 45, grayish brownish hair. Yet everytime I see him my stomach just drops and it is insaneeee. I am such a weird kid with my teacher/calves fetish
Not that my opinion means anything Jim, but it's not weird at all. Sexuality is crazy and complicated. No one can say who or what will turn them on, no matter what age, take my word for it.
Crazy!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Yes the voice..i like hoarse voice!!!!
Well you're not weird my ex fiancee noticed me for my calf,ok the breast as well,but he love my muscular calf,the only muscle in my entire body i suppose,so you're not weird,i would fall as well for a guy like your teacher Jim!
poppy

Post by poppy »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Not that my opinion means anything Jim, but it's not weird at all. Sexuality is crazy and complicated. No one can say who or what will turn them on, no matter what age, take my word for it.
:stick_iagree:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Heh, yeah, legs...not incredibly long, but very well build :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

mmm loveyl manly legs
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

my god, where are those from?