The Legs Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

jim.mcaaron wrote: And that is scary how you found his exact shoes.
Well not scary, just careful research. :lol:

We even figured out what novel he was reading when he was on vacation...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
jim.mcaaron wrote: And that is scary how you found his exact shoes.
Well not scary, just careful research. :lol:

We even figured out what novel he was reading when he was on vacation...
Si, labyrinth by kate mosse
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

jim.mcaaron wrote:Those are some scrumptious feet! And that is scary how you found his exact shoes. Lets have a forum competition where we all buy his clothes and see who looks most like him. Using his exact items. (Probably no suits though, unless your a fucking millionaire)
By a happy twist of fate you have arrived in Dan-Land which is populated by people who know every (and I mean every :twisted: ) square inch of the precious man and are totally fascinated with his tastes and preferences.....even down to his holiday flipflops!

Welcome to paradise! :wave:

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Well......it's a feet "thing" en'it. :oops: :oops:
Quentin is that you? :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
I somehow know I am going to regret this question......but who is Quentin??
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Well......it's a feet "thing" en'it. :oops: :oops:
Quentin is that you? :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
I somehow know I am going to regret this question......but who is Quentin??

:lol: :lol: Mr. Tarantiono, well known for his foot fetish: http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/ti ... antino.htm
Last edited by Dunda on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

oooh fun i just love going through 70 pages of pictures.
90% of ones i have seen.
5% of ones i have seen without watermarks
4% new ones but he is wearing baggy clothes and
1% hot new ones
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

even though i do admit i went through the entire paparazzi thread and many others, but that was when i was on a roll las tnight
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

jim.mcaaron wrote:even though i do admit i went through the entire paparazzi thread and many others, but that was when i was on a roll las tnight
Keep digging Jim, there's gold in them there threads. :wink:

Thanks to the tireless and expert search talents of some of the members here, I genuinely believe that DtD has the most complete record of Daniel pics available anywhere on the internet. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I found this place. :P

As well as browsing through the threads, Dunda works non-stop to keep the Gallery up to date and it is a work of archival art.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/gallery/login.php

We also take nothing at face value here. So-called "facts" are cross-referenced and checked before being believed and there are threads dedicated not only to Daniel's work, but his history in terms of interviews and appearances. Even when something checks out, it's revised and re-newed if a member finds something extra about an event or topic.

On top of all of that, this is such a fun place to be. I've never met on the internet such a fun crowd of people. It's not unusual to end up crying with laughter at some of the exchanges.

And what's really unique is that this is a cyber-space with no nastiness or bitching. Flaming would not be allowed anyway, but even so, it just doesn't happen. My personal opinion is that Daniel attracts the best kind of folks for his fans. :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I somehow know I am going to regret this question......but who is Quentin??
:lol: :lol: Mr. Tarantiono, well known for his foot fetish: http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/ti ... antino.htm
A-ha.......I see.

Difference between me and Mr T is that I love only Daniel's little pinkies. No other pinkies will do, I have a very select fetish. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Who's got the screen shot of DCs leg from CR, when he's in bed with Vesper in Venice? I perv on that calf ever time I see that scene! :twisted:

I checked my Bucket and I was surprised that I had never posted it.
JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I somehow know I am going to regret this question......but who is Quentin??
A-ha.......I see.

Difference between me and Mr T is that I love only Daniel's little pinkies. No other pinkies will do, I have a very select fetish. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I saw an Ex of Tarantino, Margaret Cho, do her stand-up comedy act and she was really raunchy. She never named names, but I'm going to make the leap the Mr. T has more than just a foot fettish! :twisted:
Crazy!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Who's got the screen shot of DCs leg from CR, when he's in bed with Vesper in Venice? I perv on that calf ever time I see that scene! :twisted:
This one? :twisted:

(There is even a little bit of foot for little ol' me! )

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

JEC57 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Who's got the screen shot of DCs leg from CR, when he's in bed with Vesper in Venice? I perv on that calf ever time I see that scene! :twisted:
This one? :twisted:

(There is even a little bit of foot for little ol' me! )
Yup, that would be the one exactly. Tx!
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote: :lol: :lol: Mr. Tarantiono, well known for his foot fetish: http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/ti ... antino.htm
A-ha.......I see.

I saw an Ex of Tarantino, Margaret Cho, do her stand-up comedy act and she was really raunchy. She never named names, but I'm going to make the leap the Mr. T has more than just a foot fettish! :twisted:
I somehow can imagine that :lol: :twisted:

jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

i dont have a foot fetish, just calves. but those are some damn nice calves XD
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

JEC57 wrote:
jim.mcaaron wrote:even though i do admit i went through the entire paparazzi thread and many others, but that was when i was on a roll las tnight
Keep digging Jim, there's gold in them there threads. :wink:

Thanks to the tireless and expert search talents of some of the members here, I genuinely believe that DtD has the most complete record of Daniel pics available anywhere on the internet. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I found this place. :P

As well as browsing through the threads, Dunda works non-stop to keep the Gallery up to date and it is a work of archival art.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/gallery/login.php

We also take nothing at face value here. So-called "facts" are cross-referenced and checked before being believed and there are threads dedicated not only to Daniel's work, but his history in terms of interviews and appearances. Even when something checks out, it's revised and re-newed if a member finds something extra about an event or topic.

On top of all of that, this is such a fun place to be. I've never met on the internet such a fun crowd of people. It's not unusual to end up crying with laughter at some of the exchanges.

And what's really unique is that this is a cyber-space with no nastiness or bitching. Flaming would not be allowed anyway, but even so, it just doesn't happen. My personal opinion is that Daniel attracts the best kind of folks for his fans. :wink:
What she said.
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

im just wondering, in a lot of pictures his legs look ripped, but in this one

Image they arent.

was that him before james bond, or is that him on down time... or is that not him?