The Legs Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

jim.mcaaron wrote:im just wondering, in a lot of pictures his legs look ripped, but in this one

Image they arent.

was that him before james bond, or is that him on down time... or is that not him?
can't say, because can't see the pic :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

jim.mcaaron wrote:im just wondering, in a lot of pictures his legs look ripped, but in this one

Image they arent.

was that him before james bond, or is that him on down time... or is that not him?
fix'd
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

the pics are from 12 April 2007, so I assume he didn't work out as much as at "Bond" time

Lilia

Post by Lilia »

You guys are killing me with the pics. I've always thought Daniel's legs are PERFECTLY shaped!
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

They are :D except that one from like 3 posts ago :'(... but it's okay cause that entire outfit was poorly put together. high sock, lots of jackets, cant see his face. very disappointing
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

jim.mcaaron wrote:They are :D except that one from like 3 posts ago :'(... but it's okay cause that entire outfit was poorly put together. high sock, lots of jackets, cant see his face. very disappointing

..............but for many of us females, totally adorable. :sigh:

It brings out the "sexy moma" in us......first we want to mother him and sort his clothes out......... and then we want to ravish him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:It brings out the "sexy moma" in us......first we want to mother him and sort his clothes out......... and then we want to ravish him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is not true! At least not for me!

For me the only character that brings out the "moma" (but without the "sexy" :twisted: ) is Ray!

all other 'personification' just make me wish to ..... :twisted: :twisted:

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I am not going to argue with that comment you just made Dunda, but it's all good as Ray is left alone for me to ravish.... hmmmm thanks.

SDF Xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I am not going to argue with that comment you just made Dunda, but it's all good as Ray is left alone for me to ravish.... hmmmm thanks.

SDF Xx
Your welcome! :wink:

I remember a banter about that "object of desire" back then, I think some Bambi was involved! :lol: :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:It brings out the "sexy moma" in us......first we want to mother him and sort his clothes out......... and then we want to ravish him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
This is not true! At least not for me!

For me the only character that brings out the "moma" (but without the "sexy" :twisted: ) is Ray!

all other 'personification' just make me wish to ..... :twisted: :twisted:
Trust you to go straight to "ravish" and not stop at any other point first!!! :roll: :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Bambi Ray? I remember that but Ray wasn't happy being called Bambi as he doesn't like to be shown as vurnerable. He wants to be the same as everybody. He is learning slowly....

SDF xx
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

haha i have been gone for a while to monitor my thread... in his new movie I reallllly hope he wears some shorts :DDD
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

jim.mcaaron wrote:haha i have been gone for a while to monitor my thread... in his new movie I reallllly hope he wears some shorts :DDD
In C&A? :lol: There is probably a better chance for some naked bod. Won´t you settle for that?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

if i must :P
jim.mcaaron

Post by jim.mcaaron »

because this is my thread I felt the need to BUMP it :P