Cowboys & Aliens pics and videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:I want longer hair but nice start.
I doubt they go with longish hair. He has had that after DH and cut it very short - which IMO doesn´t lead to the suggestion, he will wear a wig. Because theat would kill him in the heat of NM. If they wanted it long, he wouldn´t have cut it in the first place IMO. Scruffy hair and some stubble is what I think, we will get. If they are wise, because this really suits him, I feel. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Adam Beach out and about in Santa Fe..

http://twitpic.com/1ux0ic
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:First fan made poster for the film. Well - I could live with that much hair in is face. :wink:

That fan-made-poster looks good. 8)
it´s yours, insn´t ?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

totally forgot that :roll: , It´s not gonna happen again.
have a nice day :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:First fan made poster for the film. Well - I could live with that much hair in is face. :wink:

I found this yesterday and thought it was so funny, I posted it on C&A tibits and Loredo said she saw it posted here before.
GG, your saying first fan made poster so do you think its the first time posted?
Anyway, it is so funny with QOS photo shopped on to C&A. I couldn't resist.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:

I found this yesterday and thought it was so funny, I posted it on C&A tibits and Loredo said she saw it posted here before.
GG, your saying first fan made poster so do you think its the first time posted?
What do you mean? I found it and posted it in the photo thread. That was the first time on here, but in the end, as we all know, its not important, who did what first - its not a competition on here, but a community, where all do something, that´s important for this to go on. So - better twice then not at all :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:

What do you mean? I found it and posted it in the photo thread. That was the first time on here, but in the end, as we all know, its not important, who did what first - its not a competition on here, but a community, where all do something, that´s important for this to go on. So - better twice then not at all :wink:
Not what I ment, I'm not trying to compete, no need for discussion.
NO either or,, their is room for both.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Image
They started shooting yesterday - a night shoot BTW - so lets hope for some more info now. Seems we are all but waiting for something new to happen :wink:

bubita

Post by bubita »

poor chap, he´s not gonna be able to see the football matches of the wolrd cup,
I´m watching...South Africa 1, Mexico 1. at the moment :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:poor chap, he´s not gonna be able to see the football matches of the wolrd cup,
I am sure, they have telly on set for all to watch during breaks :D

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:poor chap, he´s not gonna be able to see the football matches of the wolrd cup,
I am sure, they have telly on set for all to watch during breaks :D
I hope so :D but most of the crew are American, they don´t give a damn about it.