Dream House - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Thanks a lot for posting the new pics. Its great to see him spending time with Ella.

The security guard is from NY...I recognize him...hmm maybe he's hired as full time while he's in Toronto.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jocelyn919 wrote:Thanks a lot for posting the new pics. Its great to see him spending time with Ella.

The security guard is from NY...I recognize him...hmm maybe he's hired as full time while he's in Toronto.
Guess he likes to be around those people, he already knows and he is known to be easy to work with and most likely for as well. Guess most of you would have liked to see the Fox again :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks for finding those - quite cute. Him smoking a cigar means he doesn´t smoke cigarettes again, he always fancied the occasional cigar. Cigars are more or less good mood smokes...
And they deliver some serious throat after burn! No wonder he was off to the pub for a cool pint!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I would hope Ella would get to go to the Olympics at some time . It would suck to be so close and not go .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Laredo wrote:I would hope Ella would get to go to the Olympics at some time . It would suck to be so close and not go .
Maybe she stays long enough for all of them to go.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

GloriaLynnGlass

Post by GloriaLynnGlass »

he is sporting some snazzy purple sneakers.

Maybe Sats was with the rest of Daniel's family so she didn't go with him and his daughter.
Sats did entertain Daniel's family in New York, she didn't attend a few events.
"We have to remember this."
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wow, nice new pictures, thank you to the people who posted them. I saw Ella, she looks so similar to Daniel, I can see him in her, such like her lips, they are so alike to Daniel's. It's the genes I suppose!

SDF xx
deadmanfan4life

Post by deadmanfan4life »

so, I just found out that Daniel is in my home city...any suggestions as to how I would go about hemm...finding him? ;)
"Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something because your different-its ok being different, as long as your not hurting anyone." -Mark Calaway

Flower

Post by Flower »

Jocelyn919 wrote:Thanks a lot for posting the new pics. Its great to see him spending time with Ella.

Who is Ella?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Flower wrote:

Who is Ella?
His daughter (the blond one).
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

deadmanfan4life wrote:so, I just found out that Daniel is in my home city...any suggestions as to how I would go about hemm...finding him? ;)
He's filming in Main St, Newmarket over the next 2 days!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks so much for the pics!!! His stint in Toronto is turning out to be a photo bonanza for lucky us. I give the Toronto papz an A+, LA a B, and NYC a D- (opposite scores for him, of course)

Personally, I think an occasional cigar with the guys is simply a guy's thing. Both he and his bodyguard are smoking one. That bodyguard seemed to be really nice in NY. Every time I looked at him at the stage door, he had a big smile on his face. He seemed to get a kick out of all the women wanting Daniel's pic and autograph. The silver fox, while better looking :shock: wasn't a smiler.

Looks like they ate at the sushi restaurant as they are coming up the steps from it. It sure looks cold in Toronto..brrr.
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

GloriaLynnGlass wrote:he is sporting some snazzy purple sneakers.
Indeed... please bring back those classy brown leather shoes he wore a few days ago!!!
These new bulky Nike sneakers won't surely fit with the new Ferrari California... such a classy convertible deserves only Italian shoes 8)

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

ishmael69 wrote:
GloriaLynnGlass wrote:he is sporting some snazzy purple sneakers.
Indeed... please bring back those classy brown leather shoes he wore a few days ago!!!
I agree about those Nikes. Those kind of shoes don't look good on anyone. Ugly but comfortable. Good for whatever sport, but not walking around.
calypso

Post by calypso »

im sad he not wearing ring, i hope not trouble there.
ImageImage