Brand new vids as of 2010/2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks for the vids and the cpas...lovely as always :D
Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5600
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Post by Jana66 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

:D :D :D D_C, thank you so much for the beautiful pics and also for including that sweet vid-part into your signature!
Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Jocelyn919
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by Jocelyn919 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 am

Dream House Filming (Feb 15th, 2010) -- Newmarket, Ontario
--sorry for the shakiness I was really cold...so I couldn't hold the camera steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IirHlpO3tNk
Image

User avatar
ishmael69
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by ishmael69 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Jocelyn919 wrote:Dream House Filming (Feb 15th, 2010) -- Newmarket, Ontario
--sorry for the shakiness I was really cold...so I couldn't hold the camera steady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IirHlpO3tNk
WOW, thanks a million for doing this - kudos to you, it looks outrageously cold... still, you did a great job!

Had i been there I couldn't have hold the camera either... cause I would have had to hold myself instead, not to run historically into the set :)

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

Metropolitan Museum Of Art Costume Gala L570

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AQemS_pmU8

http://www.poptv.com/wordpress/2010/05/ ... gala-l570/

You can see Daniel and Sats at the beginning and at about 17:20. :wink:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98865 ... mage-Video
Last edited by trueblue on Thu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu May 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Sad but still interesting to see, how that works - chasing the celebs. Must feel so odd...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:20 pm

trueblue wrote:Metropolitan Museum Of Art Costume Gala L570

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AQemS_pmU8

http://www.poptv.com/wordpress/2010/05/ ... gala-l570/

You can see Daniel and Sats at the beginning and at about 17:20. :wink:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98865 ... mage-Video
I'm sure he says "How do" in that short Getty one! If so, that is a real northern expression. :lol:
Image
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21721
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:02 pm

this is older than 2010 but I'm sure I haven't seen it yet :wink:

Boy, more fidgeting is impossible :lol:

http://www.tribute.ca/interviews/daniel ... rchat/467/
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Dunda wrote:this is older than 2010 but I'm sure I haven't seen it yet :wink:

Boy, more fidgeting is impossible :lol:

http://www.tribute.ca/interviews/daniel ... rchat/467/
:shock: ....that and a basket full of stutters and giggles. :lol:

I can't remember seeing that one before either.

Listen through headphones.....at 00:52 - 00:57 when the interviewer is talking. There's no echo damp on the microphone......you can hear him breathing. :sigh:

I'd love to know what was "fine" at beginning when he was examining the palm of his right hand. :-k
Image
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21721
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

JEC57 wrote:I'd love to know what was "fine" at beginning when he was examining the palm of his right hand. :-k
Ask your hubby :twisted:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I'd love to know what was "fine" at beginning when he was examining the palm of his right hand. :-k
Ask your hubby :twisted:
At this time of night that question could get me into a whole heap of trouble! :shock:
Image
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:47 pm

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I'd love to know what was "fine" at beginning when he was examining the palm of his right hand. :-k
Ask your hubby :twisted:
At this time of night that question could get me into a whole heap of trouble! :shock:
Then wait till tomorow - over coffee :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply