Sex Scenes Vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Sex Scenes Vid

Post by Germangirl »

Whether or not we actually gonna make it - here is for you to have your saying about which scene from which film you would want to have in our vid.
Don ´t be shy with going into detail when explaining :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Obviously for me the 2 sex scenes in The Mother.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:Obviously for me the 2 sex scenes in The Mother.
Go into detail Cy :wink: - lets make this fun to read, because I highly doubt, we will get that vid together...

Which two scenes - what is he doing in them? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

What? We are making a sex vid? :shock:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

only if there is a volunteer to do what Cy has suggested once :wink: ...
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

livetwice wrote:only if there is a volunteer to do what Cy has suggested once :wink: ...
Right and since I doubt, we find someone during this time, we might make a mind vid instead. :wink:

Ok - I start then. The most erotic Daniel or almost ever scene is in Obsession for me. Heike is laying on the couch after they had made fun with the people outside and their gift. Daniel wears a blue short armed shirt and half lays to her right side. His hand starts touching her belly and slowly moves down. Here you can see, that indeed Daniel knows what to do with his little finger and all the others. His grib is ever so lightly, but I can feel her tingles all over my body. He goes all the way down which might have been due to the fact, that they were a pair already at that time. OMG - whenever I see this scene, it soo does things to me... :oops:

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Have to think about that :roll:. When does a sex scene count as such? That's not unimportant.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Have to think about that :roll:. When does a sex scene count as such? That's not unimportant.
Don´t make it so complicated...whatever works for you.. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If Trueblue is willing to give it a try - lets put the scenes you want here and then see, what comes out of it..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

My favourite sex scene is the unbelievable hot scene on the kitchen floor in HS. :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:My favourite sex scene is the unbelievable hot scene on the kitchen floor in HS. :twisted:
One word: Peaches :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:My favourite sex scene is the unbelievable hot scene on the kitchen floor in HS. :twisted:
not exactly, I go for the chocolate cake :twisted: :lol: :lol:

but peaches would be a great appetizer :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
not exactly, I go for the chocolate cake :twisted: :lol: :lol:

but peaches would be a great appetizer :twisted:
Sorry, you know the film so much better than I do. :lol: Not one of my favs...

Sophie

Post by Sophie »

bumblebee wrote:What? We are making a sex vid? :shock:
:lol: :lol:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

well, so many scenes to choose from... but one of my favorite is in Love and Rage, when they're in the little house and somebody is hidden, watching them. They are only kissing but OMG! :oops:
you wanna do WHAT to me?