Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:I kinda like seeing her on her own once in a while. We forget sometimes, that what we see is just a glimpse of their lives - 90% of the time or more we don't know, what they are doing and therefore it makes sense, she takes care of her own life, too. :wink:
I agree. everyone has their own life, even though they're in a relationship.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
calypso

Post by calypso »

Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I kinda like seeing her on her own once in a while. We forget sometimes, that what we see is just a glimpse of their lives - 90% of the time or more we don't know, what they are doing and therefore it makes sense, she takes care of her own life, too. :wink:
I agree. everyone has their own life, even though they're in a relationship.
si it nice to see her on her own and developing persona and career without daniel. she giving her own life some time now after dedicating it so much to daniel :lol: and is why we not see them together much, so nothing to worry about. smart thing for her to do, so she satsuki mitchell not satsuki mitchell "so and so" of daniel craig.
good career move.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I agree Cal.....but have to say it's nice to see that she still has her rings on. :wink: That Cartier solitaire is distinctive and can still clearly be seen. :D

An event where she is seen as working on the movie is good thing too, to stop basura b*tches from saying that all she does is leech off Daniel.

I like to see her shine when she gets the chance. :mrgreen:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:I agree Cal.....but have to say it's nice to see that she still has her rings on. :wink: That Cartier solitaire is distinctive and can still clearly be seen. :D

An event where she is seen as working on the movie is good thing too, to stop basura b*tches from saying that all she does is leech off Daniel.

si, but how all of us blood truffle hounds miss pictures of her from april of this year? it before met ball. :-k
:lol:
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I agree Cal.....but have to say it's nice to see that she still has her rings on. :wink: That Cartier solitaire is distinctive and can still clearly be seen. :D

si, but how all of us blood truffle hounds miss pictures of her from april of this year? it before met ball. :-k
:lol:
:dunno: I guess we just concentrate on Daniel. :oops:

Maybe time now to fix our search hits on Sats as well, if she is going to be doing some solo stuff as well.
doubleclapclap

Post by doubleclapclap »

hi!
you know what people, I found these pics cos I'm always more interested in Sats than Daniel haha
I mean really, how can she do it? The life she lives, always (well, before) being with him, leaving America to live in London with him, standing next to him during interviews but saying nothing and taking all the crap from his fans. Supporting him, being with him on set and on and on and on...and she actually never hears him say something "nice" about her to the public. I mean, I know he says his private life is of limits to the press, but still.....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

doubleclapclap wrote:hi!
you know what people, I found these pics cos I'm always more interested in Sats than Daniel haha
I mean really, how can she do it? The life she lives, always (well, before) being with him, leaving America to live in London with him, standing next to him during interviews but saying nothing and taking all the crap from his fans. Supporting him, being with him on set and on and on and on...and she actually never hears him say something "nice" about her to the public. I mean, I know he says his private life is of limits to the press, but still.....

I think you've listed a lot of the reasons why many (perhaps most?) of the active posters here think she is super, and worthy of her own space and thread.

Personally, I like her. I think she's a classy and strong woman with a generous spirit. And if for no other reason than she makes Daniel happy, I think the best of her.

He has sometimes said nice things about her....like "I couldn't get through this without her" comes first to mind, but there have been others. But, you know what he's like, he'd rather walk over hot coals than talk about his family.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I agree, great to see these pics. And the diamond. JEC, your pup avatar is gorgeous, but....but....but....the last one, where did it go? Is it out for loan? LOL? It always made me want to go work out or something (not that it was effective, but still...)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I agree, great to see these pics. And the diamond. JEC, your pup avatar is gorgeous, but....but....but....the last one, where did it go? Is it out for loan? LOL? It always made me want to go work out or something (not that it was effective, but still...)

I can't live for long without my Pup I'm afraid. He stole my heart all those years ago, and never gave it back. :blush:

But the original of my last avatar is still here. :wink:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=780
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
doubleclapclap wrote:hi!

I think you've listed a lot of the reasons why many (perhaps most?) of the active posters here think she is super, and worthy of her own space and thread.

Personally, I like her. I think she's a classy and strong woman with a generous spirit. And if for no other reason than she makes Daniel happy, I think the best of her.

He has sometimes said nice things about her....like "I couldn't get through this without her" comes first to mind, but there have been others. But, you know what he's like, he'd rather walk over hot coals than talk about his family.
Don't forget, that he openly declared his love for her in the theater during the first showing of QOS after the Leicester affair. I think, that's a lot for a shy guy..
Actually I see her like Daniel in this prospect. She doesn't need him to reassure the public about his love. That's not what she cares about...even though he did a couple of times.. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, I think Sats is a class act. She's no bimbo and has to be intelligent having graduated from Penn. He says she keeps things in check/real for him, and he undoubtably respects her opinions, which is a nice thing to have in a marriage (I should know - I didn't respect my ex's opinions very often - oops!). I bet he told her years ago that he didn't want to date an actress as that didn't work in the past. And interesting to me to see her become more beautiful. The lines are gone - no doubt from Restylene and Botox, but that's what that stuff is for. They work, and she's a prime example.

But really, JEC, your old avatar. Maybe we could just have it appear at the top of every page? My desktop is the b&w image from CR where he is next to the trailer and is nearly ripping out of his bondage. His muscles are nearly ripping open his white t. And the crotch area. Ummmm.....Okay, I'm headed back to the NC now where I belong.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:..............

But really, JEC, your old avatar. Maybe we could just have it appear at the top of every page? My desktop is the b&w image from CR where he is next to the trailer and is nearly ripping out of his bondage. His muscles are nearly ripping open his white t. And the crotch area. Ummmm.....Okay, I'm headed back to the NC now where I belong.
Just for you....a little miniature one in my siggi. :blowkiss:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC! Image Image

How much do I owe you??? Image

Image One more thing...just a reminder to please post often :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:Yeah, I think Sats is a class act. She's no bimbo and has to be intelligent having graduated from Penn. He says she keeps things in check/real for him, and he undoubtably respects her opinions, which is a nice thing to have in a marriage (I should know - I didn't respect my ex's opinions very often - oops!). I bet he told her years ago that he didn't want to date an actress as that didn't work in the past. And interesting to me to see her become more beautiful. The lines are gone - no doubt from Restylene and Botox, but that's what that stuff is for. They work, and she's a prime example.
You were doing so well until the asteism kicked in again.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hey, I just noticed that my avatar is an older flipped version of his hair, sort of.