Satsuki - Letting her Shine

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

ag77

Post by ag77 »

I have no sources on her, unfortunately. But I will keep an eye. :D
Germangirl wrote:
ag77 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Sat's movie 'Last Night' makes is US premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in April. She's bound to be there (no excuse - it's her movie and her home now). I hope we get photos of her with a new man on her arm.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294688/releaseinfo
Interesting that this movie's music is done by Clint Mansell, Darren Aronofsky's close friend and go-to-composer-guy for all his movies. Clint is such a great composer. His music enhances the movie experience to another level. I am now looking forward to this. :D Producer on this movie Nick Wechsler also produced two of DA's movies. Interesting ...

IS Sats still in the biz though? Coz I haven't heard she has anything going on right now. Showbiz is tough water, especially for up-and-coming producers.
This is sad. Please stay tuned for her, as we all would so much like to know, what her life looks like now. Thanks...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ag77 wrote:I have no sources on her, unfortunately. But I will keep an eye. :D
OK. Thanks :D
What happened to her, happens to a lot of men and women alike ALL the time. I believe, leaving a partner, you don't love anymore, is the proper thing to do. Living a lie hurts even more, is unfair and won't work anyway. To me, its even disrespectful. I left the fathers of my children and in the end, it turned out for the best and was the right thing to do. We are real good friends for many years now and my kids have great, loving fathers.

Having said that, I am sure, some will disagree. But this is my experience with splitting.

Lets hope, her work and love life will make her happy again in the near future.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It just goes to show what a small circle that industry is. Everyone knows everyone. Maybe it's a NY connection; I don't know. Hugh and Daniel were in ASR. Hugh and Darren were to do Wolverine. The producer and score guy are connected to Darren and Sats. Hugh, Deb, Daniel, an Rachel are at the Box together....

Oh, to know what Hugh knows. Certainly he knows it all...
ag77

Post by ag77 »

Hugh is ... too dumb to comprehend a complicated affair like this. :D Don't ask him or he will blush like a school girl.

I think Sats was probably brought on the project by Massy Tadjedin, the director/writer/producer on this who also wrote the Jacket. The other producer is probably just producing.

I was actually wondering since she worked for Babs on James Bond movies why didn't she try to get a more active role as a co-producer or executive producer (those are supposed to work under a full producer like Babs) on the Bond movies.
sf2la wrote:It just goes to show what a small circle that industry is. Everyone knows everyone. Maybe it's a NY connection; I don't know. Hugh and Daniel were in ASR. Hugh and Darren were to do Wolverine. The producer and score guy are connected to Darren and Sats. Hugh, Deb, Daniel, an Rachel are at the Box together....

Oh, to know what Hugh knows. Certainly he knows it all...
ag77

Post by ag77 »

I am sorry that you went through this. It takes a lot of courage to face the problems and take actions. I am glad you are happy now.

I think it is harder for a celebrity to get into a healthy relationship, so pretty sure Sats will find her own happiness. I don't know much about her at all but she seems like a strong and sweet girl. So is Rachel. Dan has good tastes in women.
Germangirl wrote:
ag77 wrote:I have no sources on her, unfortunately. But I will keep an eye. :D
OK. Thanks :D
What happened to her, happens to a lot of men and women alike ALL the time. I believe, leaving a partner, you don't love anymore, is the proper thing to do. Living a lie hurts even more, is unfair and won't work anyway. To me, its even disrespectful. I left the fathers of my children and in the end, it turned out for the best and was the right thing to do. We are real good friends for many years now and my kids have great, loving fathers.

Having said that, I am sure, some will disagree. But this is my experience with splitting.

Lets hope, her work and love life will make her happy again in the near future.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ag77 wrote:I am sorry that you went through this. It takes a lot of courage to face the problems and take actions. I am glad you are happy now.

I think it is harder for a celebrity to get into a healthy relationship, so pretty sure Sats will find her own happiness. I don't know much about her at all but she seems like a strong and sweet girl. So is Rachel. Dan has good tastes in women.
Thanks, ag. Yup, its a tough time, but everything else is even worse IMO.

Yes, Sats always came over as extremely self confident - none to be fooled with, for sure. That's why i also think, she will be able to get on with her life and make the best of it. She DOES have the connections or she slept through these yeas, so IMO, IF she wants a career as producer, she sure has the chance...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

felipe_1120 watching the movie ''Last Night'' with keira knightley
sam worthington and eva mendes.. that's a movie that i love to watch... enjoying it..

about 23 hours ago via web
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:felipe_1120 watching the movie ''Last Night'' with keira knightley
sam worthington and eva mendes.. that's a movie that i love to watch... enjoying it..

I wonder if it will be released all over the states some day?
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote:
calypso wrote:felipe_1120 watching the movie ''Last Night'' with keira knightley

I wonder if it will be released all over the states some day?
more info
http://collider.com/last-night-tribeca- ... max/74151/
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Just sparing a thought here for Sats.

It does not matter if the break was amicable or not, whether it was mutually agreeable or not, whether there was cheating on any side or not........she must be feeling pretty peculiar right now to see the news.

It is always a strange feeling to see someone one was once close to move on in such a defined way.

I hope she is okay.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Just sparing a thought here for Sats.

It does not matter if the break was amicable or not, whether it was mutually agreeable or not, whether there was cheating on any side or not........she must be feeling pretty peculiar right now to see the news.

It is always a strange feeling to see someone one was once close to move on in such a defined way.

I hope she is okay.
Agreed. Its a good day to spare a few thoughts on her. She sure is one hell of a classy woman, whom I still like a lot. Its been a year now, so there was already time to heal a bit.

I am almost sure, though, he told her beforehand. Part of me thinks, they still communicate or Sats at least over Ella.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:

I hope she is okay.
Agreed. Its a good day to spare a few thoughts on her. She sure is one hell of a classy woman, whom I still like a lot. Its been a year now, so there was already time to heal a bit.

I am almost sure, though, he told her beforehand. Part of me thinks, they still communicate or Sats at least over Ella.

I think that too, he would have told her, and probably Ella will still be in touch with her periodically. It would be very nice to see Sats with a new man, maybe she has one already. Deffo a very classy lady!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:

I hope she is okay.

Very true. She could have sold her story 10 times over for millions of dollars (and for revenge if she had a mind to) and yet still she kept quiet.

If people cannot admire her for anything else, she deserves admiration for that fact alone.

Very like Heike in that respect. Just a dignified silence on events.
josie

Post by josie »

What they will now probably think. It hurts to hear that determined he was married, after all, last year went so well ever wedding rumors of Daniel and Sats through the press. She had so much desired to become his wife