Sultry Sunday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh oh, the lunch boz shorts. :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Oh oh, the lunch boz shorts. :twisted:
Complete with bojangles! :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Thanks JEC for these great pics as just woken up as seen DC's huge feet :shock: No that has woken me up as will brighten up my Sunday morning :happyrunning:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

BondBabe2008 wrote:Thanks JEC for these great pics as just woken up as seen DC's huge feet :shock: No that has woken me up as will brighten up my Sunday morning :happyrunning:
He said on the red carpet in answer to a fan's question "what size shoe do you take?" ......."12-1/2". (That would be a size bigger in the US! :shock: )

I just think he looks so yummy here.....lots of arms, shoulders, sun shining on his hair, nice natural tanning to his lower arms, sweet little half-smile in the top on.Image
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

JEC57 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:Thanks JEC for these great pics as just woken up as seen DC's huge feet :shock: No that has woken me up as will brighten up my Sunday morning :happyrunning:
He said on the red carpet in answer to a fan's question "what size shoe do you take?" ......."12-1/2". (That would be a size bigger in the US! :shock: )

I just think he looks so yummy here.....lots of arms, shoulders, sun shining on his hair, nice natural tanning to his lower arms, sweet little half-smile in the top on.Image
My gods I thought his feet might be a size 10-11 :shock: Oh well I love men with BIG feet imagine his toes might be rather long, Mmmmmm nice lol :rotfl: Those veins in his arms coooorrrrrr hot or what !!!! :twisted: :twisted: Also I love the softness in his hair like bum fluff awwwwwwI'd run my fingers thru this hair & gaze into his gorgeous piercing BLUE eyes :thud:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

BondBabe2008 wrote:My gods I thought his feet might be a size 10-11 :shock: Oh well I love men with BIG feet imagine his toes might be rather long, Mmmmmm nice lol :rotfl: Those veins in his arms coooorrrrrr hot or what !!!! :twisted: :twisted: Also I love the softness in his hair like bum fluff awwwwwwI'd run my fingers thru this hair & gaze into his gorgeous piercing BLUE eyes :thud:
Here you go - small snippet where he mentions his shoe size.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ybtne9
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

JEC57 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:My gods I thought his feet might be a size 10-11 :shock: Oh well I love men with BIG feet imagine his toes might be rather long, Mmmmmm nice lol :rotfl: Those veins in his arms coooorrrrrr hot or what !!!! :twisted: :twisted: Also I love the softness in his hair like bum fluff awwwwwwI'd run my fingers thru this hair & gaze into his gorgeous piercing BLUE eyes :thud:
Here you go - small snippet where he mentions his shoe size.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/ybtne9
Thanks JEC I heard he said the size of his feet :shock: Bloody hell :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

ImageImage

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh what. So you threw the feet in there just for extra titillation? I love the soft look of his "minor paunch" here.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Oh what. So you threw the feet in there just for extra titillation? I love the soft look of his "minor paunch" here.
If I can't get cha one way then I will another!

...fingers, toes and a soft tum to nuzzle! :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh what. So you threw the feet in there just for extra titillation? I love the soft look of his "minor paunch" here.
Yeah :lol: you see every single chip, but still the sixpack, too. Not bad after months of no training.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Fab photos for a Sunday :twisted: . Am chilling out at the moment, catching up with the forum and these are perfect :)
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:Fab photos for a Sunday :twisted: . Am chilling out at the moment, catching up with the forum and these are perfect :)
This is propbably what he will do before starting with C&A - only not being on display :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:Fab photos for a Sunday :twisted: . Am chilling out at the moment, catching up with the forum and these are perfect :)
This is propbably what he will do before starting with C&A - only not being on display :(
Good Sunday morning viewing, I wish when I take my dog to the beach this morning I would find him doing the very same thing.
I will be on the look out.