Sexy Saturday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

totally edible there
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Ah come on, I am a million miles away in Mexico and you post these pictures,
Its bad enough I am in the hot sun, drinking tequila, sweating under a palm tree waiting for some sex on the beach, :twisted: someone save me please.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Ah come on, I am a million miles away in Mexico and you post these pictures,
Its bad enough I am in the hot sun, drinking tequila, sweating under a palm tree waiting for some sex on the beach, :twisted: someone save me please.
Gosh, I am sooo feeling for ya, Boss. Poor you :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Ah come on, I am a million miles away in Mexico and you post these pictures, Its bad enough I am in the hot sun, drinking tequila, sweating under a palm tree waiting for some sex on the beach, :twisted: someone save me please.
Life is tough. :-

......have another one. :twisted:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Ah come on, I am a million miles away in Mexico and you post these pictures, Its bad enough I am in the hot sun, drinking tequila, sweating under a palm tree waiting for some sex on the beach, :twisted: someone save me please.

OK, this is not my favorite, I want something hotter PLEASE :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, Cy will take it to heart instead :wink: :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Who are ya kiddin anyway? You already on your way back and having your take on the Mister. Sure looks, like you both ready to ramble or am I mistaken here? :twisted:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote: OK, this is not my favorite, I want something hotter PLEASE :sigh:
:shock: Chest, nipple, biceps, veins, little tufts of blonde hairs.......not enough? Jeez there is no pleasing some people! :roll:

How about this one?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: OK, this is not my favorite, I want something hotter PLEASE :sigh:
:shock: Chest, nipple, biceps, veins, little tufts of blonde hairs.......not enough? Jeez there is no pleasing some people! :roll:
Guess its the facial hair, that's bothering her. Sure, she will love this one...

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:

How about this one?

Oh JEC, you know me all to well, you made my day, I am off to the beach to find that person, It is getting hot :twisted: :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:

How about this one?

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So hot it makes me sad! :cry: In my next life perhaps... :roll:
sasha

Post by sasha »

Oh, thank you, so absolutely irresistibly beautiful.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:

Yes, I love this one. And the size :shock:
I am amazed at how much grey is in his beard at such a young age.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote: Yes, I love this one. And the size :shock:
I am amazed at how much grey is in his beard at such a young age.
That is smaller than the original.....I downsized it to fit screens better. The original is much larger.....

Just for you to get the week rolling....a really big Darren. :wink: