Sexy Saturday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:brilliant!!!! SF well done much better view :lol:
I like JEC's description of his 'hanging proud.' Looks like the SV angle to me Image. Darn that table and black thing in the way!
yep darn that thing, and yes i think it is his natural peepee stance, whereever, the hanging proud stance
khenton

Post by khenton »

Crikey :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

OMG :shock: I can't help but think he looks like a boy in highschool that sutffed his pants with a sock, I am cracking up :rotfl: It's so funny, I tell you that man has not only balls he as guts to do a part like that.
My respect for our man has just gone up another level,
I wonder if the exec's that did C&A saw that picture and dessigned his chaps around it? He has no shame in showing his "PACKAGE"
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:This is the perfect view for a horny bunch of women:

:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you didn't want to be disturbed. MR. ARTIST??? I see something got oyur attention today. :neener:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Naughty naughty D_C [-X plus we have already seen it nah nah nah nah! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

D_C, there is a law against censoring any area of or around DC's package. That is cruel and unusual punishment. Hey, with your Photoshop skills (compared with my 'kinnygarden ones', can't you remove that table and complete the photo? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:D_C, there is a law against censoring any area of or around DC's package. That is cruel and unusual punishment. Hey, with your Photoshop skills (compared with my 'kinnygarden ones', can't you remove that table and complete the photo? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, now that is a good idea, D_C at work on it right now I bet.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

If you could put this one, with that one,

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:^^ What´s up, ladies? So much fun here. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
It's Saturday and we want you to amaze us with your amazing art.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:^^ What´s up, ladies? So much fun here. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
well done tboss, praise is always good. Maybe it could be abit awkward for D_C to do this, making a collage of a man in his undies and half naked shaving, if his wife is looking over his shoulder, she may get the wrong idea. :wink: :lol: :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
well done tboss, praise is always good. Maybe it could be abit awkward for D_C to do this, making a collage of a man in his undies and half naked shaving, if his wife is looking over his shoulder, she may get the wrong idea. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Oh, I understand completely. A girl can gream can't she? I still might be able to do it when she isn't looking, I do hope so.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: It's Saturday and we want you to amaze us with your amazing art.
Oh, I understand completely. A girl can gream can't she? I still might be able to do it when she isn't looking, I do hope so.
yep me too
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »