Hair on his chest

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I don't think he dyes it, does he? Men's beards always go gray before their head hair! His hair looks natural to me. I demand proof! sf - you are so Californ-eye-a! :wink:
He made some comment - whenever it was - that he didn't even know what color his hair was anymore because it's always dyed. I would think he'd be gray around the temples. He'd have SOME gray hair, IMO. The extremely big pics TB posts where you can literally see every hair on his head shows no gray at all. I say it's dyed. Oh, now I need to go back and find that set of pics with the gray spot; the spot that's gone now....I just didn't think that it was a big enough deal to point out because I thought we all figured he had some gray hair that he covered. No?
In this pic:

When viewed at its largest you can see tons of grey hair. To me it appears that his hair isn't dyed at all in this pic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I don't think he dyes it, does he? Men's beards always go gray before their head hair! His hair looks natural to me. I demand proof! sf - you are so Californ-eye-a! :wink:
He made some comment - whenever it was - that he didn't even know what color his hair was anymore because it's always dyed. I would think he'd be gray around the temples. He'd have SOME gray hair, IMO. The extremely big pics TB posts where you can literally see every hair on his head shows no gray at all. I say it's dyed. Oh, now I need to go back and find that set of pics with the gray spot; the spot that's gone now....I just didn't think that it was a big enough deal to point out because I thought we all figured he had some gray hair that he covered. No?
In this pic:

When viewed at its largest you can see tons of grey hair. To me it appears that his hair isn't dyed at all in this pic.
That shows even more than the pics I was thinking of. See Bee, anyone from California can answer those kind of questions. :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote: He made some comment - whenever it was - that he didn't even know what color his hair was anymore because it's always dyed. I would think he'd be gray around the temples. He'd have SOME gray hair, IMO. The extremely big pics TB posts where you can literally see every hair on his head shows no gray at all. I say it's dyed. Oh, now I need to go back and find that set of pics with the gray spot; the spot that's gone now....I just didn't think that it was a big enough deal to point out because I thought we all figured he had some gray hair that he covered. No?
In this pic:

That shows even more than the pics I was thinking of. See Bee, anyone from California can answer those kind of questions. :lol:
He does have some grey hair in the ones, before the Berlin tv show, their above his ear but not at the temples, more the side of his head :wink:
(the ones sylvia took for her new avatar, but not in that pic)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote: He does have some grey hair in the ones, before the Berlin tv show, their above his ear but not at the temples, more the side of his head :wink:
I saw that one and wondered if he had ever been smacked in the head or had a head injury there. It's quite common for an odd clump of grey hair like that to grow at the site of an injury.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: He does have some grey hair in the ones, before the Berlin tv show, their above his ear but not at the temples, more the side of his head :wink:
I saw that one and wondered if he had ever been smacked in the head or had a head injury there. It's quite common for an odd clump of grey hair like that to grow at the site of an injury.
Yep, those are the ones I was thinking of too!

The gray head of hair will come in time, but I'm not ready for it. When he gets to be HF's age... :wink: