Naughty corner blankies on sale

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Aragorn wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Done :D We should make a blankie party in the nc over the weekend. Maybe we can sell some more until then. :wink:
Great idea! Could be a great deal :D!
Count me in - I'll bring supplies for the party
Yes, do so :wink:! We will need a lot of help to handle all the hard work that will definetely come :lol:.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

omg... I just noticed that this is Pittiplatsch... Image
Germangirl wrote:No 14:
How fitting, Pittiplatsch has a friend, a duck named Schnatterinchen... Image Image

*ROFLMAO*
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:omg... I just noticed that this is Pittiplatsch... Image
How fitting, Pittiplatsch has a friend, a duck named Schnatterinchen... Image Image

*ROFLMAO*
You know him too :D Pittiplatsch der Süße. Oh, ich habe den und Schnattchen etc so geliebt. Dachte ihr wäret alle zu jung, um die zu kennen.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:

*ROFLMAO*
You know him too :D Pittiplatsch der Süße. Oh, ich habe den und Schnattchen etc so geliebt. Dachte ihr wäret alle zu jung, um die zu kennen.
Naaa, I'm not that young any more... :lol: :lol: Seriously, I saw them in the early 90s when I watched "Sandmännchen" :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:

*ROFLMAO*
Leider kenn ich die nicht :cry:! Da werd' ich wohl was nachholen müssen :wink:! Süß sind die aber auf jeden Fall :D!
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

*ROFLMAO*
Leider kenn ich die nicht :cry:! Da werd' ich wohl was nachholen müssen :wink:! Süß sind die aber auf jeden Fall :D!
Aber du kennst das Sandmännchen? Pittiplatsch&Schnatterinchen kamen beim DDR-Sandmännchen vor. :lol:

See, GG, there is someone younger than me, I guess I'm the last "generation" who got to know these cute dolls :shock:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Vesper Lynd 007

007Mania wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You know him too :D Pittiplatsch der Süße. Oh, ich habe den und Schnattchen etc so geliebt. Dachte ihr wäret alle zu jung, um die zu kennen.
Aber du kennst das Sandmännchen? Pittiplatsch&Schnatterinchen kamen beim DDR-Sandmännchen vor. :lol:

See, GG, there is someone younger than me, I guess I'm the last "generation" who got to know these cute dolls :shock:
Das Sandmännchen kenn' ich, war aber nie mein Ding :roll:.
calypso

Post by calypso »

is this a german children tv show you are talking about? care to share?
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:is this a german children tv show you are talking about? care to share?
Yes, it's a children TV show. Sandmännchen (sandman) strew sand in childrens eyes so that they fall asleep. Before that a short story was told (for example with Pittiplatsch). :D
There were two German Sandmännchen, one from the East and one from the West, Pittiplatsch was from the GDR. :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Vesper Lynd 007

calypso wrote:is this a german children tv show you are talking about? care to share?
Yes, it is :wink:. Like you already know :wink:. Sorry for being a bit rude and impolite :oops:. Of course we give you a fair chance to join the talk :D!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here they are:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:Here they are:

:shock: :lol:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It was a great show, I watched it every eve and when the sandman did the sand, I imagined to get tired at once - my mum absolutely loved that :wink:

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Aah, so cute! :D *humming the "Sandmännchen"-theme* :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKVIn_X77I

We're not very offtopic... blankies, sandman, sleep... it fits! :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »