The look of love

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He looks so proud of her in these shots, thanks JEC. The pic where the mic was thrust in her face is priceless. For him not to get all defensive and even look like he's kind of interested to hear what she says/how she reacts, shows a comfort-level with fame and Sats' place in his life at that time that will be hard to repeat.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

bumblebee wrote:He looks so proud of her in these shots, thanks JEC. The pic where the mic was thrust in her face is priceless. For him not to get all defensive and even look like he's kind of interested to hear what she says/how she reacts, shows a comfort-level with fame and Sats' place in his life at that time that will be hard to repeat.
yes u can see he adores her.
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:He looks so proud of her in these shots, thanks JEC. The pic where the mic was thrust in her face is priceless. For him not to get all defensive and even look like he's kind of interested to hear what she says/how she reacts, shows a comfort-level with fame and Sats' place in his life at that time that will be hard to repeat.
I miss them. [/quote]
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Raymond01 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
I miss them.
I miss them, too. They were like an old shoe (well, not really, but you know what I mean...) We were comfortable seeing them together/took it for granted, and they appeared comfortable except at the end (the NYC shirt dress pics with daughter - ouch!)

But now comfort has been replaced with anticipation and excitement (good or bad). It's an entirely new chapter in his life that we'll hopefully see unfold and follow. Everything will be new. As simply an observer, I'm looking forward to it.

Since I don't know either of them, I am just having a really hard time being emotionally invested in their romantic life to a point where it affects me :oops: . I've not found it difficult to move on....And I really liked Sats!....sorry...
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

sf2la wrote:
Raymond01 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: yes u can see he adores her.
I miss them.
I miss them, too. They were like an old shoe (well, not really, but you know what I mean...) We were comfortable seeing them together/took it for granted, and they appeared comfortable except at the end (the NYC shirt dress pics with daughter - ouch!)

But now comfort has been replaced with anticipation and excitement (good or bad). It's an entirely new chapter in his life that we'll hopefully see unfold and follow. Everything will be new. As simply an observer, I'm looking forward to it.

Since I don't know either of them, I am just having a really hard time being emotionally invested in their romantic life to a point where it affects me :oops: . I've not found it difficult to move on....And I really liked Sats!....sorry...
What she said.
My feelings exactly. sorry...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Just because. This was my first avi and one of Greg Williams' best:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This face is on my mug. Lived till recently, when some pieces broke out. Gonna fix it, but cannot have my tea out of it anymore :cry: