Oscars 2009

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
chippi

Post by chippi »

I haven't read this entire thread yet, but has anyone noticed the scab on the left side of DC's head where his hair is separated in the pic on him @ the VF party? The one where he is @ the bar with his left arm resting on it? Profile shot of his left. (I'd include it here, but not sure how to insert it). I was looking at it on my iPhone and when I zoomed in, I noticed it. Wonder what that's from... :-k
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

chippi wrote:I haven't read this entire thread yet, but has anyone noticed the scab on the left side of DC's head where his hair is separated in the pic on him @ the VF party? The one where he is @ the bar with his left arm resting on it? Profile shot of his left. (I'd include it here, but not sure how to insert it). I was looking at it on my iPhone and when I zoomed in, I noticed it. Wonder what that's from... :-k
Aragorn wrote:Image
Do you meant this one? To be honest i don't see the scab.

I think his hair is only a bit sweaty here and therefore it looks like that.
Someone has to go and rub the hair a bit, so that it doesn't look like that :twisted:

chippi

Post by chippi »

Dunda wrote:
chippi wrote:I haven't read this entire thread yet, but has anyone noticed the scab on the left side of DC's head where his hair is separated in the pic on him @ the VF party? The one where he is @ the bar with his left arm resting on it? Profile shot of his left. (I'd include it here, but not sure how to insert it). I was looking at it on my iPhone and when I zoomed in, I noticed it. Wonder what that's from... :-k
Aragorn wrote:Image
Do you meant this one? To be honest i don't see the scab.

I think his hair is only a bit sweaty here and therefore it looks like that.
Someone has to go and rub the hair a bit, so that it doesn't look like that :twisted:
Yes. That's the one. I didn't see it either until I did a sharp zoom on it. I thought the same thing up to that point. Then I looked at another picture from the same evening, sorry, don't recall which anymore, and I thought I could see the dark spot under his hair. Maybe it's a mole and not a scab? Although it looks more like a scab to me the way the hair pulls around it. Thanks for posting the pic! I love this one anyway!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

If you zoom in (Ctrl +) on your PC you can see it's a clump of hair, I think :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

we need that :twisted:

chippi

Post by chippi »

Dunda wrote:we need that :twisted:

:rotfl:
bubita

Post by bubita »

He probably scratched his head right before the picture was taken. like this :-k .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oscars 07. Hope it works

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2m4a8
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:Oscars 07. Hope it works

thx a lot! it works well :)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thank you GG, he looked nervous at first, I dont know how he pronounced all those names, Nicole had an easy job of it didnt she. :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

whaowei wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Oscars 07. Hope it works

thx a lot! it works well :)
Great :D You look good :thumbup: Welcome!
I hope, to get the other one from 09 as well.
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Thank you GG, he looked nervous at first, I dont know how he pronounced all those names, Nicole had an easy job of it didnt she. :lol: :lol:
:lol: he walks too fast, he speaks too fast but when he starts to read the nominated, that is pure heaven :wink: He brought it home beautifully.,

juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Thank you GG, he looked nervous at first, I dont know how he pronounced all those names, Nicole had an easy job of it didnt she. :lol: :lol:
:lol: he walks too fast, he speaks too fast but when he starts to read the nominated, that is pure heaven :wink: He brought it home beautifully.,
We were all thinking the same thing. At first he seems too nervous. But it looks rather cute. then i am insane? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

whaowei wrote:
We were all thinking the same thing. At first he seems too nervous. But it looks rather cute. then i am insane? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nope, right up our alley, whaowei.
BTW, the name is cute, too. Can you tell, how this is pronounced?