DC on The Daily Show 13.01.09

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thank you D_C :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just laughed out loud.

Daniel_Craig and Thelma look like brothers, Thelma only 1 year younger....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Dunda wrote:I just laughed out loud.

thanks for making me laugh Image
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I haven't had time to watch the whole interview yet, but the screenscaps are some nice appetizer :D Thanks, D_C! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, Thelma is smaller.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Lu

Post by Lu »

007Mania wrote:I haven't had time to watch the whole interview yet, but the screenscaps are some nice appetizer :D Thanks, D_C! :D

LOLOLLL!

I was totally squirming last night watching Dan in this interview! I have never yet seen him act so nervous and lost...so much for my "dominant" fantasies of him. :shock: :lol: He acted like Jon Stewart's bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still handsome though, as usual...I loved how embarrassed he looked when Jon Stewart mentioned his wife getting sweaty palms watching DC. :lol: :lol:
My books!

PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

bumblebee wrote:"Are you planning on continued handsomeness"? What a fab question and poor Dan's face, bless him and his little giggle..
I LOVED Daniel's reaction, I swear he giggled just like a little boy! :)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Lu wrote:
007Mania wrote:I haven't had time to watch the whole interview yet, but the screenscaps are some nice appetizer :D Thanks, D_C! :D

LOLOLLL!

I was totally squirming last night watching Dan in this interview! I have never yet seen him act so nervous and lost...so much for my "dominant" fantasies of him. :shock: :lol: He acted like Jon Stewart's bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still handsome though, as usual...I loved how embarrassed he looked when Jon Stewart mentioned his wife getting sweaty palms watching DC. :lol: :lol:
I did try to warn you :roll:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:

LOLOLLL!

:lol: True, but then the whole interview seemed to me just like some sort of "Woah, how do I make James Bond cringe?" He surely succeeded in that, plus on almost not talking about Defiance. Daniel is an easy pick for this sort of thing, as he doesn´t try to act it off cool - which is the coolest thing in itsself IMO. JS seems to be one of those talk show hosts, whose main purpose is to make themselves look good and oh so funny. Never seen him before, but not a fan, I must say.
But I loved the little queek that was his "Yes" when asked, if he was afraid or somethink like that. :lol:

@ LU - I think you are right. He doesn´t make a very satisfying muse for dominant, as I don´t feel, he has one dominant bone in him - meaning finding it satisfying in real life. Not even with sex. I would give him wild , insatiable, also tender but not dominant. Too laid back, too sure of himself to have the need being dominant. 8) But that´s what fantasies are there for... :D
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

I think you are right. He doesn´t make a very satisfying muse for dominant, as I don´t feel, he has one dominant bone in him - meaning finding it satisfying in real life. Not even with sex. I would give him wild , insatiable, also tender but not dominant. Too laid back, too sure of himself to have the need being dominant. But that´s what fantasies are there for...
have you SEEN love and rage! :shock: you want dominate you GET dominate! my god the man could be a downright pig and try to rape me and id LOVE IT! :shock: i findmyself more enjoying his screentime presence when he is Pissed off! :twisted:

Post by Germangirl »

Aimee84 wrote:
I think you are right. He doesn´t make a very satisfying muse for dominant, as I don´t feel, he has one dominant bone in him - meaning finding it satisfying in real life. Not even with sex. I would give him wild , insatiable, also tender but not dominant. Too laid back, too sure of himself to have the need being dominant. But that´s what fantasies are there for...
have you SEEN love and rage! :shock: you want dominate you GET dominate! my god the man could be a downright pig and try to rape me and id LOVE IT! :shock: i findmyself more enjoying his screentime presence when he is Pissed off! :twisted:
Yeah, of course, he can act dominant, but I don´t think its a way he enjoys in life - wether in sex nor else. Just my two...:wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

....... :roll: yeah.....so true i just watched the sword of honor love scene... :wink: thats the way id like it :lol: the more slower the longer right? :twisted:

Post by bumblebee »

Why do we all feel the need to be dominated. Ok the occasional ass spank, but what happened to a good old snuggle and tenderness. Fantasies are there to be acted out, and boy we know he can act, so no worries there! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Personally I would be fine with just the right amount of tenderness and some runnnig wild - guess, he is a sure bet on that. :D

Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Lu wrote:
LOLOLLL!

I did try to warn you :roll:
I know, I was thinking as I watched, oh...THIS is what Elaine meant.

It's totally fine though, I still like and admire him...I will just put away my fantasies of him as my dominant and use the picture in my avatar when I really want to "pretend." :lol:
My books!