The "back-thread"

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I want to nip that little bit of flesh right where his bum meets the top of his leg. :oops:

Please let me.....pleeeeeeze?

Guess its time, dear, to join me in the NC. :brood: waiting...sf is so out of breath, that she isn't much fun right now.
You nip, GG will slap, but can I get the whip out?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I want to nip that little bit of flesh right where his bum meets the top of his leg. :oops:

Please let me.....pleeeeeeze?

Guess its time, dear, to join me in the NC. :brood: waiting...sf is so out of breath, that she isn't much fun right now.
You nip, GG will slap, but can I get the whip out?
Poor Daniel, what can he do against our combined lust???.....what started out as a nip on the fleshy bit on his bum has ended up with an orgy!! :shock: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Poor Daniel, what can he do against our combined lust???.....what started out as a nip on the fleshy bit on his bum has ended up with an orgy!! :shock: :twisted:
NOT quite yet from where I sit. Also JEC has to let go of her blankie for a while - she never has any hands free. :evil: One keeps staring into nirvana (sf), one keeps moving around with a blankie....a wild orgy it is... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Poor Daniel, what can he do against our combined lust???.....what started out as a nip on the fleshy bit on his bum has ended up with an orgy!! :shock: :twisted:
NOT quite yet from where I sit. Also JEC has to let go of her blankie for a while - she never has any hands free. :evil: One keeps staring into nirvana (sf), one keeps moving around with a blankie....a wild orgy it is... :lol:
Well it looks like Daniel is up for it and so I let Jec's Pup have my blankie!! :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Well it looks like Daniel is up for it and so I let Jec's Pup have my blankie!! :wink:
I take this as a good first step into the right direction. :twisted:
Now lets go and wake up sf. Where is Lunas "snap put of it" icon or Luna herself?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: NOT quite yet from where I sit. Also JEC has to let go of her blankie for a while - she never has any hands free. :evil: One keeps staring into nirvana (sf), one keeps moving around with a blankie....a wild orgy it is... :lol:
I take this as a good first step into the right direction. :twisted:
Now lets go and wake up sf. Where is Lunas "snap put of it" icon or Luna herself?
I'll wake up SF....... :twisted: A cold water balloon should do the trick. Image

Where did Mrs B get to?? I think she started without us! Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: Where did Mrs B get to?? I think she started without us! Image
..or she started US off and left :evil:

Is sf awake yet or did you drown her?

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:

Nope she definitely began without us. :evil: ............. Image

I suggest we get going and catch her up. Image

SF is in the gym in a vain attempt to work off Sunday lunch. She doesn't want Daniel to see her with a muffin top. :roll:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

SF is in the gym in a vain attempt to work off Sunday lunch. She doesn't want Daniel to see her with a muffin top. :roll:

OK then, I will have a look what's going on around there. Has Daniels backside showed up yet?
Wonder if sf will make it to the NC once she gets off that torture instrument.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: ..or she started US off and left :evil:

OK then, I will have a look what's going on around there. Has Daniels backside showed up yet?Wonder if sf will make it to the NC once she gets off that torture instrument.
Oh yeah! :twisted: And it's looking mighty fine!!! 8)

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hey, you interrupted us mid-spank! Wait your turn ladies!

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Hey, you interrupted us mid-spank! Wait your turn ladies!

:kiss_ass: ...................Image
khenton

Post by khenton »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Need I say more!!! :wink: k Thanks for "sharing"
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Too late, girls. I got to him first. I unzipped those jeans of his, and the rest as they say is 'biology.' You need to give him ten minutes and he'll be good to go again. Promise :lol:.

I'm headed out for the day now.. Bummer. Still recovering from my overdose.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »