The swagger...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:i can name some films, which is the one where he like the skinhead and spits on ground? :shock:
Elaine should know it as it's her video :D :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

it's the episode "New Order" of the TV series "Between the Lines"

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

A sort of a "standing still" swagger. :lol: All style and long legs. :oops: :twisted:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I always thought, that this suit is just too big for him - MUCH better these days.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:I always thought, that this suit is just too big for him - MUCH better these days.
Totally agree! One can see that this film didn't have the Bond budget... :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I always thought, that this suit is just too big for him - MUCH better these days.
He hadn´t grown in to the bond bod, which probably would have fitted perfectly.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Plus he was much slimmer in terms of muscles when he was doing Layer Cake. I prefer the beefed up DC now :D :twisted:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Maybe... but with a bigger budget in LC he could have had tailored suits, like for Bond. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote: Totally agree! One can see that this film didn't have the Bond budget... :lol:
Maybe... but with a bigger budget in LC he could have had tailored suits, like for Bond. ;)
The jacket will have needed a little extra room for the explosive that would be in there for when he gets shot
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote: He hadn´t grown in to the bond bod, which probably would have fitted perfectly.
The jacket will have needed a little extra room for the explosive that would be in there for when he gets shot
Maybe an explanation, but when I remember it right, when we see him from the back with no suit on - walking inside, those trousers were to big too. They could have efforded a cheap one that fitted better, I think.

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
007Mania wrote: Maybe... but with a bigger budget in LC he could have had tailored suits, like for Bond. ;)
Maybe an explanation, but when I remember it right, when we see him from the back with no suit on - walking inside, those trousers were to big too. They could have efforded a cheap one that fitted better, I think.
Actually, I think you're right - I do recall the trousers looking a little bit too big. Something explosive in there??? :twisted:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Actually, I think you're right - I do recall the trousers looking a little bit too big. Something explosive in there??? :twisted:
Definitely, but that - as we know, fits perfectly in VERY tied jeans. :twisted: :lol:

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
Definitely, but that - as we know, fits perfectly in VERY tied jeans. :twisted: :lol:
As has been demonstrated many times in the photos we have here on the forum :wink: :twisted:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
As has been demonstrated many times in the photos we have here on the forum :wink: :twisted:
he must use lever to get on jeans, like the shoes. they are so tight.

i want to see him take off jeans, he will struggle with them, i help. :twisted:
or lots of
to make slide off...
ImageImage