Death scene daniel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

kcl232

Death scene daniel

Post by kcl232 »

I have to say I think he's the best on screen "die-er" I've ever seen. Shall we start a thread for pics of death scene dan? Just remember, he's not actually kicking the bucket thank god!
Guinness

Re: Death scene daniel

Post by Guinness »

kcl232 wrote:I have to say I think he's the best on screen "die-er" I've ever seen. Shall we start a thread for pics of death scene dan? Just remember, he's not actually kicking the bucket thank god!
i like it, however, we have to put a "spoiler alert" on it cuz i am a Daniel "virgin" when it comes to all his work. so which movie does he die in and i wont post here until i watch all of him! ~g
kcl232

Post by kcl232 »

Guinness wrote:
kcl232 wrote:I have to say I think he's the best on screen "die-er" I've ever seen. Shall we start a thread for pics of death scene dan? Just remember, he's not actually kicking the bucket thank god!
i like it, however, we have to put a "spoiler alert" on it cuz i am a Daniel "virgin" when it comes to all his work. so which movie does he die in and i wont post here until i watch all of him! ~g
Oops! Didn't even think of that. Don't look!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

kcl232 wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Well technically some of them have alternate endings, so he may not die. It all depends on your preferred interpretation. :wink:
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:
kcl232 wrote:
Guinness wrote: i like it, however, we have to put a "spoiler alert" on it cuz i am a Daniel "virgin" when it comes to all his work. so which movie does he die in and i wont post here until i watch all of him! ~g
Well technically some of them have alternate endings, so he may not die. It all depends on your preferred interpretation. :wink:
great, i forgot to click "stop watching this post"!! So which movie has an alternate ending depending upon interpretation?? and then i will stop watching this post!! ~g
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
kcl232 wrote: Oops! Didn't even think of that. Don't look!
great, i forgot to click "stop watching this post"!! So which movie has an alternate ending depending upon interpretation?? and then i will stop watching this post!! ~g
Layer Cake
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
kcl232

Post by kcl232 »

hmm.... getting all philosophical now... lemme get back to you on that one! :wink:
kcl232

Post by kcl232 »

hooray i have a new avatar... does it work?
----------------------------------------------------------
So I go and buy myself a Dries Van Noten jacket thinking, 'I'll have this for life.' Then it lies trampled on the bedroom floor.
----------------------------------------------------------
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

kcl232 wrote:hooray i have a new avatar... does it work?
not for me. I can´t see it :?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

can't see your avatar either :(
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

kcl232 wrote:hooray i have a new avatar... does it work?
Did you follow the instructions of this thread? :arrow: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2264
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

damn, he dies in layer cake? cool. but i still watch-he is so deliciously hot.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

OMG! I remember the first time I saw this and broke down in tears :cry:. I was so shocked! But by now I find him sexy :oops:.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

calypso wrote:Image
I cry everytime I watch this even though I know its coming. Has me in floods everytime!!! :cry:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."