Death scene daniel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sazza wrote: I cry everytime I watch this even though I know its coming. Has me in floods everytime!!! :cry:
Have to agree - it IS moving...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Guinness wrote:damn, he dies in layer cake? cool. but i still watch-he is so deliciously hot.
From other reports, it looks like maybe he doesn't die after all :shock:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Guinness wrote:damn, he dies in layer cake? cool. but i still watch-he is so deliciously hot.
There were two endings filmed. The other ending is on the extended version disc 2. The director and Daniel wanted XXXX to die but the backers wanted him to live (or was that the other way around? :-k Can't remember now! :roll: ), so they filmed two endings and the death scene ending won out.

If they use the alternative ending then, yes, there could be a LC2, but would Daniel be in it? I am almost sure that he wanted XXXX to die but can't remember which interview it was.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
There were two endings filmed. The other ending is on the extended version disc 2. The director and Daniel wanted XXXX to die but the backers wanted him to live (or was that the other way around? :-k Can't remember now! :roll: ), so they filmed two endings and the death scene ending won out.

If they use the alternative ending then, yes, there could be a LC2, but would Daniel be in it? I am almost sure that he wanted XXXX to die but can't remember which interview it was.
I think they talked about it in the Q&A section after the screening, which is part of the extras on the DVD.
They filmed the ending with XXXX dying and put a "no good" on the reel and showed it to the audience during a test screening. People liked it and so Sony gave in.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And the talked about a possible sequel in an interview :wink:

UGO: There is another book being written about this character's further adventures. What do you think happens to this character?

DANIEL: I think he's probably still alive but he's been taught a major lesson. We'll see what happens with this movie and they will make a decision about another movie.

source: http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmTv/feat ... erview.asp

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »