daniel TMZ

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:okay, I tried it, see if this works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NNARMI4V
Pretty damn perfect, Lu :D Thanks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:

Pretty damn perfect, Lu :D Thanks.
Thanks, Lu :D :D :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu, I just posted this on another topic:
Dunda wrote:when you start getting knowledge about computer related things only to keep this thing going :twisted: :twisted:
you show pretty much all indications of addiction :lol: :lol: not that this needed a proof :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:

Dunda wrote:when you start getting knowledge about computer related things only to keep this thing going :twisted: :twisted:
you show pretty much all indications of addiction :lol: :lol: not that this needed a proof :twisted:
I know...I was so happy when a wonderful poster here explained to me how to download with Orbit...now I will know how to upload too, and do my part to help out. :D

You know what else I figured out, how to transfer my flv files to mp3, so I can listen to Daniel's voice on my mp3 player when I'm doing my workouts. :twisted: He drives me on to be my very best, yammering away in my ear. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Lu wrote:
Dunda wrote:

I know...I was so happy when a wonderful poster here explained to me how to download with Orbit...now I will know how to upload too, and do my part to help out. :D

You know what else I figured out, how to transfer my flv files to mp3, so I can listen to Daniel's voice on my mp3 player when I'm doing my workouts. :twisted: He drives me on to be my very best, yammering away in my ear. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I have Goldminer in the Sky on MP3 and I love Daniel's soft voice.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Even cooking will be much easier with him in your ears - you just think of him in the kitchen - cooking for 15 - dirtied up all over, his hands full of nuddle sauce...licking them, of course :twisted: His voice will enhance the imagination (not that you desperately need that :lol:) and your your meal is prepared all by itsself.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Even cooking will be much easier with him in your ears - you just think of him in the kitchen - cooking for 15 - dirtied up all over, his hands full of nuddle sauce...licking them, of course :twisted: His voice will enhance the imagination (not that you desperately need that :lol:) and your your meal is prepared all by itsself.
OMG .... Stop it!
What a fantasy :twisted:
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Anglophile wrote:We all know (and he has proven it more than once) that Daniel really makes time for his fans and also for the media when he's at events such as movie premieres and that sort of stuff. In his very limited spare time, I bet he just wants to be left alone for f*ck's sake. I know I would, it's just human. If I were a reporter running into DC in the street, maybe I would try to approach him too, but if he didn't respond I would leave him alone. What that guy does in the clip is very rude IMO.
You are so right Anglophile. Daniel always makes a point to greet his fans. As I watched the video, it looked like Daniel was going to talk to him a minute, maybe give an autograph. Until the guy started taping and getting in his face. Oh well, the pap sold his video to TMZ and now has a bit of Christmas money.

Thanks for the download Lu. Good job!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And he has stated that he loves to cook in great amounts :lol:

Well Daniel, we know a kitchen which is small enough to get physical contact all the time :twisted: and you have to prepare all the food with you bare hands :twisted: :twisted: , because this kitchen lacks even the most elementary objects like proper knives :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but if you really try, you can make great meals in this kitchen.
FSG has poved it. :wink:

***ducking, because GG is searching something she can throw after me*** :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote: You are so right Anglophile. Daniel always makes a point to greet his fans. As I watched the video, it looked like Daniel was going to talk to him a minute, maybe give an autograph. Until the guy started taping and getting in his face.
I didn't think of this before, but you're right...he did walk over as if to say hello but once he realized he was on camera he probably was like, f*ck you media wh*re.

I will always treasure this video though. It makes me want to hug him, comfort him, congratulate him for keeping his cool, and F*ck him because he's so pissed off, all at the same time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:And he has stated that he loves to cook in great amounts :lol:

Well Daniel, we know a kitchen which is small enough to get physical contact all the time :twisted: and you have to prepare all the food with you bare hands :twisted: :twisted: , because this kitchen lacks even the most elementary objects like proper knives :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but if you really try, you can make great meals in this kitchen.

Au contraire, my dear :lol: - you just gave the man the best excuse to take this challenge. You know, how much he is into challenges all the time.

We gonna burn up the place and then order a pizza :twisted:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:And he has stated that he loves to cook in great amounts :lol:

Au contraire, my dear :lol: - you just gave the man the best excuse to take this challenge. You know, how much he is into challenges all the time.

We gonna burn up the place and then order a pizza :twisted:
And beer....
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

What would you put on your pizza ? I like pepperoni but , I know pepperoni as I kow it did'nt exsist in Italy when I was there 27 yrs ago ....ohhhh so long ago . Is it in other countries ? Sorry food gets me off topic sometimes .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:What would you put on your pizza ? I like pepperoni but , I know pepperoni as I kow it did'nt exsist in Italy when I was there 27 yrs ago ....ohhhh so long ago . Is it in other countries ? Sorry food gets me off topic sometimes .
Its known here and done quite regularly. Personally I don´t like it, but many do. I like pizza with the normal, average stuff like salami, champignons, onions, ham tuna...

calypso

Post by calypso »

i put pizza sauce over daniel and have him as perfectly formed ass pizza :P

but i put pineapple on him too as i like that :D
ImageImage