Page 307 of 312

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:09 pm
by videnovasan
I was wondering where to put this, so I think here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NgA0RgsxL ... nl16wr2hm7

And I think his hair is shorter...

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 pm
by videnovasan
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 pm
Short hair again :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NZtqAJQBE/
Oh gosh we post it almost simultaneously

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm
by Dunda
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 pm
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 pm
Short hair again :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NZtqAJQBE/
Oh gosh we post it almost simultaneously
No....you were a minute too late :twisted: :neener: :neener:

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:17 pm
by Dunda

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
by videnovasan
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 pm
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 pm
Short hair again :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-NZtqAJQBE/
Oh gosh we post it almost simultaneously
No....you were a minute too late :twisted: :neener: :neener:
](*,) :-

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 pm
by videnovasan
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 pm


Oh gosh we post it almost simultaneously
No....you were a minute too late :twisted: :neener: :neener:
](*,) :-
Now I really think he likes really short hair...how many times he cut it so short.....

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm
by KillerHeels
Saw this tonight online - Daniel and Rachel clapping for the NHS here at 8pm. Think this was taken earlier in the day. They must be here? https://mol.im/a/8157239#i-af1538ed10d2f43e

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 pm
by videnovasan
KillerHeels wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:50 pm
Saw this tonight online - Daniel and Rachel clapping for the NHS here at 8pm. Think this was taken earlier in the day. They must be here? https://mol.im/a/8157239#i-af1538ed10d2f43e
In UK or in US it's all over this COVID19, so the most important is that they are ok. Stay safe all!!!

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 am
by Germangirl
I really really dislike the short hair. Makes him so much older. In short - doesnt suit him 🤨 Never did.

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 pm
by PAMELA BRAMMER
Really glad to see daniel and rachel are both doing okay. I am an nhs worker and really appreciate their support😄
Hope everyone on this forum is well and staying as safe as you possibly can👍

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:37 pm
by videnovasan
Germangirl wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 am
I really really dislike the short hair. Makes him so much older. In short - doesnt suit him 🤨 Never did.
Yes, but I Think he is cutting it short 1. because that way people are not sure it's him, 2. because over a year he was Bond haircut...3 I've read recently about some reshoots....with this new haircut?so in some way I think even his haircut has a meaning...to much blabbing.but that's from staying inside

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:40 pm
by videnovasan
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Really glad to see daniel and rachel are both doing okay. I am an nhs worker and really appreciate their support😄
Hope everyone on this forum is well and staying as safe as you possibly can👍
:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:
My mother is a nurse and she is supposed to be retired, but she still works. Many of the nurses in Bulgaria are so, because the young ones went abroad.
I cross my fingers for everyone who is working for their national health system in this dark ages.
Stay save you all!

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:20 pm
by bumblebee
I was thinking the same, mind you with all salons closed he made the right move.

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:32 pm
by Dunda
PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Really glad to see daniel and rachel are both doing okay. I am an nhs worker and really appreciate their support😄
Hope everyone on this forum is well and staying as safe as you possibly can👍
Stay safe Pam.

Re: Random pictures and vids

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:10 pm
by Daniel_Craig
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 pm
Dunda wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm


No....you were a minute too late :twisted: :neener: :neener:
](*,) :-
Now I really think he likes really short hair...how many times he cut it so short.....
Daniel was lucky with the hairdresser. He had more cut off before the hairdressers had to close in case of Corona.

I´m unlucky. Had my hair appointment tomorrow. Unfortunately, the hairdressers had to close at the beginning of the week. Let's see when they can open again.

I am already horrified because of the long hair... F *** C *****! :evil: :evil: