Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Germangirl »

Cute. Not much has changed in his way of doing these
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:53 pm Cute. Not much has changed in his way of doing these
A little bit more calculated these days. I mean obviously after all that bollocks in 2006 he decided to be more cautious...but we still love him......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I find it quite astonishing that even after so long once in a while something old shows up that we have not seen before. :D

Great find :thumbup:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

two old ones but I can't remember these

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:19 pm two old ones but I can't remember these

I've seen both...somewhere around the net
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This was posted by a guy in Instagram. He is lucky that he haven't seen him making the shot....
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I saw it too! Lunch next to him.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

danielcraigss wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 pm I saw it too! Lunch next to him.
Maybe not right next to him because the quality is bad seems like made in zoom.....anyway he looks great. Many times he have said that he hates sneaky shots so really the guy is lucky not to be seen...
Last edited by videnovasan on Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wrapped up Dan smiling. Nice shot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Do you think this is through the restaurant window - near a seaside town (Italy?) where Satsuki Mitchell and DC spent some time. There's also a photo of them walking together along a marina dock, I think.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

cornell01 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:21 pm Do you think this is through the restaurant window - near a seaside town (Italy?) where Satsuki Mitchell and DC spent some time. There's also a photo of them walking together along a marina dock, I think.
This was made yesterday as the guy who made the pic wrote at his Instagram. And see his hair....salt and pepper.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Ah, yes. The salt and pepper hair. Thanks.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi cornell, my goodness. So great to see you after all this time. Glad you are still around somehow 😀

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I like that restaurant-pic. Of course, I don't know but I tend to think Daniel is abroad at a special place to celebrate into birthday with family.
And yes, he is looking good :D :D :D .
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:56 pm ...I like that restaurant-pic. Of course, I don't know but I tend to think Daniel is abroad at a special place to celebrate into birthday with family.
And yes, he is looking good :D :D :D .
Yep. You could be right. The pic was made Friday..so it's not impossible to be somewhere else today...and tomorrow. Anyway Saturday we know where he will be....I hope you haven't forgot that he is hosting SNL....